OldDog: The initial evolution of our logo and brand identity
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Not sure would have been such a good idea to include the word `microbrewery` in the logo. It`s kind of limiting considering the amount BrewDog has grown since the start. Clearly nobody expected such rapid success at the time. Barm02.06.2009
- Did this go out to a local primary school as an art competition?
Not sure that its right for children to be exposed to high strength alcohol. Brian Carrafe02.06.2009
- I believe there is a tasting event for these beers in Tokyo later this month - as a Scot myself, I look forward to sampling them!
- have just sampled paradox batch 001 in my local wine shop (dunnottar wine stonehaven) being a whisky fanatic i found it fantastic keep up yhe good work gary gary elrick30.05.2009
we have had the same logo since we started. These were all just options that were pitched to us at the initial design stage.
James, BrewDog James, BrewDog30.05.2009
- That was quite some evolution there. Very interesting to see how the brand has changed although it wouldve been nice to see the timestamps as well. Martin30.05.2009
- intresting stuff, i think its definatley an improvement on the original and certainly stands out from the more mundane ale labels andy mogg29.05.2009