2009 Tokyo update
Is currently rocking out at 17.6% ABV and still fermenting (slowly).
I am guessing we may get ourselves into some trouble for this.........
Posted in - news
- Id be interested to know how you got the percentage up that high as well as how you measured the % - apparently the standard method using OG and FG becomes very inaccurate above about 11% ABV. Gareth Young28.06.2009
- How does the yeast behave at alcohol levels like that? Barm26.06.2009
- Oh i will so look forward to trying this with the last batch. The last one was so good its gonna struggle to be better craig garvie26.06.2009
- OH MY BLEEDING GOSH! I have to get my hands on this stuff!!!!!!!
- Im sure the qualities of this beer will be lost in translation...
Time to stock up on the 2008 to have some for comparison. C Scheffel26.06.2009
- Amazing, seriously this is going to be one bad boy of a beer. magicdave626.06.2009
- Jesus. And I still have a bottle left from last year... G Dunbar26.06.2009
- Cant wait. Prepare for more headlines!
When will you be releasing this beast?
I think its also the coolest looking beer out there. The packaging suits it down to the ground. JD26.06.2009
- Never mind, we will be careful. Fairzo26.06.2009
- Haha! Awesome. Its like Tokyo post-Godzilla! I cant wait for this one. Mark26.06.2009
- Guess the 14% Tokyo is out! Simon Treacy25.06.2009