Punk Caption Competition 1
Apart from being a pretty good reason why you should never put Punk IPA in the freezer we also thought this would be a good picture for the first in our serious of captions competitions.
The person who comes up with the most fitting caption for this image will be sent a free mixed case and a BrewDog t-shirt.
So what are you waiting for? Get your thinking hats on Punks!
All the entries were wicked, we are looking forward to the next caption contest!
And the winner is: David Stark 'Anarchy in the IPA'
with Ben Wideman a close second: After several failed attempts, Brew Dog comes to the realization that their new product - Punk IPA Ice Cream - needs to be packaged in something other than a bottle.
David, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
Posted in - caption-competitions
- And they said Ice Beer was dead . . . Mike McGuigan02.08.2009
- Punk IPA gets you smashed.
(one for the Portman group). Jon Ramsey25.07.2009
- Punk ipa : too cool to need bottle mogg24.07.2009
- R.I.P.A. James Reid24.07.2009
- Sid Vicious was never this Punk! Glyn Roberts24.07.2009
- Does my Punk look big in this? Adrian24.07.2009
- I am an alien. I am a legal alien. I am an Englishman in New York. Mr John24.07.2009
- Cracking Graeme24.07.2009
- The new small batch experimental punk double IPA needs some work jason John24.07.2009
- Punks not dead, its just cryogenically frozen Dave paton24.07.2009
- Our 2 packs differ from the monolithic corporate brewers 2 packs in the same way our beer does. Our 2 packs are hand assembled, hand stapled and hand packed with care, love and attention. We put them together with the same hands-on approach we have with brewing our beers. Carl Grigg23.07.2009
- Anarchy in the IPA David Stark23.07.2009
- The punk-back of notredamn! Simon Treacy23.07.2009
- I need a holiday in Cambodia... Kelly Ryan23.07.2009
- The BrewDog boys plan to cram even more juicy hops into an already brutish IPA appeared to have its limitations. Dubbel23.07.2009
- PUNK IPA FROSTBITE CJM23.07.2009
- Youre only supposed to blow the bloody cap off Tom Roseveare23.07.2009
- Punk IPA - guarenteed to get you shattered Tim Boyle23.07.2009
- Even the bottle got smashed on Punk IPA Chris E23.07.2009
- Punk 1; Bottle 0 Mo23.07.2009
- This beer is so PUNK you dont need to throw the bottle at the riot police (to smash it) Mo23.07.2009
- Shit! What a waste! Peter Hodgson23.07.2009
- Punk IPA is bursting with hops - the tropical fruit flavours just arent meant to stay in the bottle Andrew23.07.2009
- This was not the kind of expansion the Brewdog guys had in mind. Shirley23.07.2009
- This is NOT what I had in mind when I asked to crack open a beer for me. Stu A23.07.2009
- Punk IPA.... too cool for glass. colin mallon23.07.2009
- The Physics of freezin a Punk
- Hey, Punk, whats crackalackin? Sven Cahling22.07.2009
- Can you handle this beer? The bottle can t. Brian22.07.2009
- Evidence that mitosis in Punk IPA fails at low temperatures. Jimbeaux22.07.2009
- Message in a Bottle!! Erick22.07.2009
- Have you got the Bottle to Try our Punk IPA craig garvie22.07.2009
- Renowned scientists Dr Watt and DR Dickie were able to clone a once extinct Punk IPA found frozen in ice for 1 million years. Dan Weston22.07.2009
- PunK IPA. Your never too COOL to crack one open craig garvie22.07.2009
- itsPunk IPA dont freeze its balls kev22.07.2009
- After several failed attempts, Brew Dog comes to the realization that their new product - Punk IPA Ice Cream - needs to be packaged in something other than a bottle. Ben Wideman22.07.2009
- In hiendsite a mosh pit in the freezer wasnt the best idea this punk had had in a while. Dan Cave22.07.2009
- If we cant keep it in the bottle, How can you keep it in your Pants? Brian Colburn22.07.2009
- Punk IPA, too much of a punk for a bottle. Reuben Gray22.07.2009
- BrewDog: beer with integrity; bottles... not so much. The Beer Nut22.07.2009
- BrewDog dont make ice lollies but if they did they would probably be the hardest ice lollies ever. andy mogg22.07.2009
- Punk IPA can it ever to too cool! Simon Smith22.07.2009
- One of the many reasons Dr. Bruce Banner should never brew beer. Matt Gray22.07.2009