Juxtaposition Caption Competition.
During the closing stages of a cheeky game of Musical Robot Dancing, and down to the last two contenders, Steve laughs as the incompetent disc jockey is unable to restart the music.
Email you address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your prize shipped to you!
Steve new he could not resist the urge to conga for long
Steve looks on as Mitch helps Greg shear lambs for the next batch of Zeitgeist.
Some great entries guys. Watch this space for the next caption competition!
Here is your chance to win 3 of only 6 bottles of this beer currently in the UK. The guys at Stone Brewing Company kindly sent us 6 sample bottles of Juxtaposition Black Pilsner, the collaboration between Stone Brewing, Cambridge and BrewDog. http://blog.stonebrew.com/?p=833
To win the bottles all you have to do is provide a caption for the picture above. The picture is of Steve Wagner (President and Brewmaster), Greg Koch (CEO and Co-founder) and Mitch Steele (Head Brewer).
The picture was taken whilst the Stone team were in Scotland brewing bashah: http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article.php?id=132
Posted in - caption-competitions
- Bunch of beer brewing show offs..... Look Ma, no hands Gaz Morgan17.08.2009
- Im sure Bracken the Brewdog must be around here somewhere? Simon Treacy13.08.2009
- Those Americans look so excited to be brewing in Scotland in fact so much so that I think I can see Gregs Koch. Andrew Frazer13.08.2009
- With Steve smiling away to himself while looking into the middle distance, Francis was secretly hoping that his lucky dip prize would be better than the last one. Chris13.08.2009
- you sure thats were the charger goes!! simon mills13.08.2009
- The Stone team told me you were a pair of donkeys. As far as Im concerned youre the finest pair of asses Ive seen in a long time. Mike Watt12.08.2009
- Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes. Heads, Shoulders... Knees Steve, Knees! Kelly Ryan12.08.2009
- Nobody Expected the Spanish Inquisition , and as such no one was dissapointed. craig garvie12.08.2009
- The 3 Stooges Reform, to brew beer in Aberdeenshire craig garvie12.08.2009
- With his body clock once again run downMitch needed Greg to wind him up again. kenneth wilkinson12.08.2009
- Punk IPA. Got to be the best beer I have tasted in many a long year. Bob Alfrey12.08.2009
- Beer built these beautiful bodies Edward12.08.2009
- Warm, warmer, keep looking.
Nope youre stone cold. Dave P12.08.2009
- Listen, I know we are trying to push the boundaries of beer brewing, but I seriously think Scottish MPs will make the Tokyo taste too bigotted... David Drysdale12.08.2009
- OK, we give up. Where do you brew the beer? John Hedges11.08.2009
- During the closing stages of a cheeky game of Musical Robot Dancing, and down to the last two contenders, Steve laughs as the incompetent disc jockey is unable to restart the music.
- Let me finish this game of billiards and Ill be right with you. diverdave11.08.2009
- Your doing a great job lads, wish I could help, but me backs killing me. diverdave11.08.2009
- Colder... you’re getting colder...
The naked woman is just poking into shot, halfway up the left-hand side. DanB11.08.2009
- Steve new he could not resist the urge to conga for long davidc11.08.2009
- Evolution. Mark Kohagura11.08.2009
- And I want both of you to keep looking until you find the hop I was going to use for my Tennents clone brew. Barm11.08.2009
- Stop that pig squealing and get it in the mincer steven pejica11.08.2009
- see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil Edward11.08.2009
- Steve looks on as Mitch helps Greg shear lambs for the next batch of Zeitgeist. Jason Cale11.08.2009
- "If anybody can find the hidden sausage then the Juxtapositions yours." Maffins11.08.2009
- Bend over chaps, we have a delegation of MSPs visiting today Andy11.08.2009
- A 3 step illustration of how not to lift a heavy object. Sam T11.08.2009
- Steve: Hey Mitch, any reason why youre bending over so much?
Mitch: No reason...its Juxt-a-position Mike Crabb11.08.2009
- L-R: Hannibal, Faceman, H.M. Murdoch.
It`s BrewDog (not pictured) who have the Bad Attitude. The Beer Nut11.08.2009
- Gregs got a semi!!! Oh no hes going to punch me the next time i see him. magicdave611.08.2009