Behold the bashah label
Here is the label design for our collaboration beer with Stone Brewing. You can find out more about the beer here:
Selecting the whisky casks to age some of the bashah in. This will be aged in the some Highland Park and some Imperial casks with added blackberries!
Steve Wagner adding hops to bashah under the watchful eye of Stewart Bowman.
Posted in - our-beers
- Are you guys going to bottle any of the barrel aged version? JW03.09.2009
- What about the other collaborative beer you guys did with Stone ( http://www.stonebrew.com/beers/other/#juxtaposition ) Is any of that extremely interesting sounding beer crossing the atlantic? Ben25.08.2009
- Have been enjoying lots of Stone as the fabled delivery finally arrived in Cornelius a several weeks ago. They (and BrewDog, of course) make some of the best beers I have tasted - so I’m expecting great things from this collaboration...the integration between the Stone demon and the BrewDog “shield” looks great G Dunbar21.08.2009
- Cant wait to try this still, another boundary pushing beer! magicdave620.08.2009
- Fell in love with Stone while spending six months over in San Diego recently. Very excited about this collaboation. Interested to see if I will taste it here in the UK or over in San Diego first. Sally Monster20.08.2009
- Do not worry Barm. This is just the US version of the label. There will be a decent amount staying in the UK. James, BrewDog20.08.2009
- Will there be any of this available in the UK? The 11.2oz on the label leads me to think not... Barm20.08.2009
- 11.2oz? Pah! Wheres the 22?! Chopper Hotdogg19.08.2009