Martin Dickie - F.B.I.!?!
I need help..
I want a cool / interesting title for myself for the signature of my emails.
This is proving to be quite difficult.
This is the current situation...
Over the last few months I have had several different Signatures and none of them are really sticking.
I am going to throw this one completely open and ask you guys to come up with a winning title for me. The winner will get a box full of beer and othersuff.
Obviously, I will be picking the winner so Martin Dickie- Idiot, although factully acurate probably won't win..
Best of luck..
Martin Dickie - ?????
Bosher - Likeable Antagonist.
We'll done. Some goodies will be winging your way soon.
Secondary Prize for Bob Hope for the 'Most offensive to humans who work outwith an industrial setting' Prize
Some stuff will be shipping to you too.
Thanks to Everyone who took part.
Posted in - beer-rocks
- Shame I missed the deadline, cos I got it! Well, I just read it elsewhere on the blog....
The fucking doctor
No? Jon Gilbert03.09.2009
- Its probably been done before, and its probably too late, but, here goes:
Martin Dickie - Trappist Punk?
Goes with the new religiousy beers (5am Saint, Punk Monk, and the renamed Dogma). J Roberts03.09.2009
- Martin Dickie
Portman Provocateur Tim Mars31.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Taking the Dogmatic approach since 2007 chris Ford28.08.2009
- Hop Rocker Jon Ramsey28.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Brewing Innovator.
Martin Dickie - Brewer of Exciting & Distinctive Beers. John Hedges27.08.2009
- Take your pick of these three:-
Archdeacon of Ale
Needs no Label! Dan Massey27.08.2009
- Martin Dickie
Craft Beer Pioneer
(it rhymes and everything) Dominic Driscoll27.08.2009
- Brutalist Brewer, chris ford27.08.2009
- Alpha Dog
Never knowingly underexposed David M26.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Best in Breed, Barking Mad Brewer, Dogtanian of the Beer World, Brew-Dog Handler, Chris Ford26.08.2009
- Dear Sir and Madam.
I am collector of beer labels.You ask whether it is possible to send the labels from your brewery.If you are interested i can offer exchange labels fromthe Czech breweries.
Praha 15 102 00
- Martin Dickie - The Dogfather, Leader of the Pack, Chris Ford26.08.2009
- Brewing Bitch, Martin Dickie - Chasing his tail since 2007 Woof Woof ! Chris Ford26.08.2009
- Martin Dickie @ BrewDOG A mans best friend.......... Hardcore Beer Evangelist........ Martin Dickie - Doin it Doggy Style since 2007......... Brewing it Doggy Style since 2007....... Damn I Really Want This Prize. Got me Paws Crossed x Chris Ford26.08.2009
- Awesome stuff guys.
I am going to leave it open until tomorrow, Thursday 26th Sept, then I will pick a winner. Martin BrewDog26.08.2009
- martin dickie - likeable antagonist bosher26.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Hop Fix fixer Chris26.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - King of the Brews Chris26.08.2009
- When is the closing date for this? Thomas McAlinden26.08.2009
- Dogowner, Erick26.08.2009
- Craft Brewer Extraordinaire, God of Zyphos, Micro-Beerologist, Proud Scottish Brewer since 2007, Purveyor of Artisan Ales, Chris Ford26.08.2009
- Craft Brewer Extraordinaire......
God of Zythos
Award Winning Scottish Brewer since 2007
- Why witty? How about something profound and simple:
Brewer Spencer Cappallo26.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Mr Manager
Martin Dickie - The Anti-Poley
Martin Dickie - King Dick of Hoptown
Martin Dickie - Dogging Enthusiast
Dr. Martin Dickie PhBeer Ben Wissett25.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Top Dog Top Dog Top Diggity Dog Thomas McAlinden25.08.2009
- bollocks those should read daddy dog OR administer of dog OR hot dickitie dog Longfur part 225.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Crap..... since (year you were born)
Martin Dickie - Brewdog Millionaire
Martin Dickie - Top Dog of Controversy & Fine Ale
Martin Dickie - Intoxicator of the Nation since 2007
Martin Dickie - General Beer-Swigging Monkey
Martin Dickie - Thorougly Modern Gentleman
Martin Dickie - Mayor Of Funk Town Thomas McAlinden25.08.2009
- daddy dog
administer of dog
top dickity dog longfur25.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Re-calibrator of tastebuds Chris25.08.2009
- How about: Drug Dealer
Of course a legal drug...For sure it will help you get some more Portman Press Jeff25.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Future co-founder of Brewdoggers Anonymous Chris25.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Beer Archmage Joonas Nilsson25.08.2009
- A few, Brewmaster General, Brewer Rat, and my personal favourite
Paradoxical evangelist Simon Treacy25.08.2009
- Architect of the downfall of the Scottish society since the year 2007. Solely responsible for binge drinking as a phenomenon. However, likes puppies. Aki25.08.2009
- You certainly do need help, I would suggest a psychiatrist. Otherwise how about DELUDED PRAT. Sigmund25.08.2009
- Brewmonger! magicdave625.08.2009
- Certified Beer Ninja William Doyle25.08.2009
- God. - Brew Chief - big Dog - Top Dog - The Boss. Just a thought... Dale24.08.2009
- Either Martin Dickie, Hop Guru, or Hop Evangelist, or Hop Czar.
Or Martin Dickie, The Guvnor (Well Co-Guvnor)
Or more enigmatically, Martin Dickie, Paradox. John Hedges24.08.2009
- Booze Hound :) Rod24.08.2009
- Martin Dickie - Dead Elephant Jimbeaux24.08.2009
- Martin Dickie
Brewing Because I Can andy mogg24.08.2009
- In reponse to Bob Hope 24.08.09.
Dearest Bob. Iím afraid I have had to slightly tone back your witty retort with the use of an *. Anyone who cares will still get the idea. I am a firm believer of non censorship but the written use of that word is rather vulgar. I also took the liberty of correcting your sloppy grammar. Take care. Martin BrewDog24.08.2009
- Martin Dickie
+44(0)776 4488445 Johnny H24.08.2009
- Beer Revolutionary,
Brew Dog Rocks! Glyn Roberts24.08.2009
- The Top Dog, Grogg Dog Chris Ford24.08.2009
- how about
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. The portman group are proof God has a sense of humour andy mogg24.08.2009
- The Clarifying Agent Chris Ford24.08.2009
- High Commissioner of the Hops.
Craft Brewing Crusader.
- Future Alcoholic Rod24.08.2009
Pretentious C*nt. Just say it directly...Bob Hope24.08.2009
- beer jesus, you can wear sandals in the brewery and it can offend some people. Done! graeme23.08.2009
- Rebelhead. Director of controversy Micke23.08.2009
- Martin Dickie-The Brewdogsbollocksofalesmaster. ken wilkinson23.08.2009
- Hop Fiddler / Beer Architect / Morning Drinker Vittorio, therinkery.blogspot.com23.08.2009
- See Ron Jeffries,
Chief Squeejee Operator and Master of Mischief
I have seen, Master Alchemist, Cleaning Supervisor, Bottling Machine Repair Artist, Failed Nuclear Scientist, Yeast Monkey... take one and use it... phil23.08.2009
- Brewing Maestro Matt Gray23.08.2009