Caption Competition 3
With our latest caption competition you have a chance to win a mixed case of bashah and Nanny State delivered direct to your door before anyone else has had a chance to try them.
Update - Winners Announced (all the entries were awesome!)
Martin was surprisingly good at hide and seek, James needed a better vantage point.
BrewDogs work on giant robot Madonna was proceeding apace.
Risk assess this fucker!
Email your postal details for your prize!
Posted in - caption-competitions
- think i ll call my next brew BUZZ UP,UP AND AWAY rob willis28.09.2009
- Road liable to icing Murdo28.09.2009
- Rocket fuel!! Jason Potts20.09.2009
- are sure its 5 a day simon mills19.09.2009
- The launch of Tokyo* in 19800000ml kegs. Nanny State now available in 330ml bottles. Brew Dog promoting responsible drinking since 1997. Rebecca Guest18.09.2009
- At Brew Dog, James claims the moral high ground with Nanny State Ale and modern siege weaponry. Will Ashworth18.09.2009
- The repeated shouts of its behind you let James pretend he had realised his life long ambition of being in panto. Chris Myers17.09.2009
- you have all heard of Goldenballs? well.... Lloyd Chambers17.09.2009
- James starts to have doubts about attempting the back flip. Which of Martin`s arguments was the more pursuasive? Was it (a) You`ll only convince the NANNY STATE that they were right, or (b) You`ll BASHAH your forking head on the forking tank. John Hedges16.09.2009
- James reckons he will win the next Fraserburgh Peugeot 106 Tailpipe competition phil dalgleish16.09.2009
- James attempt to ski over the tanks failed because someone left the forklift in his flightpath. kenneth wilkinson16.09.2009
- Ok now weve done the Dog Bollox, just the rest of the dog to go. craig garvie16.09.2009
- Sainsburys return their order and remind BrewDog that they did request that it be delivered in bottles. John Hedges16.09.2009
- James wonders who owns the giant binoculars. John Hedges16.09.2009
- Martin, have you seen our HSE Policy, I cant find it anywhere
Martin, I can see your house from here. Mrs H16.09.2009
- For your crimes against modern society in the production of Tokyo*, you James, are sentenced to a good mashing and fermentation before being aged in a 1968 Bowmore cask. You evil, evil man. Adam Prendergast16.09.2009
- Now THATS fork-in beer! Chris Phillips16.09.2009
- Nanny State actively enhances balance and the ability to operate heavy machinery Jb16.09.2009
- BrewDog mission to the moon is go! The rocket looks good but James unsure of the BrewDognauts protection. Simon Smith16.09.2009
- For here
James is standing near his tin cans
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing he can do
- Which is more shiny - the new unitank or James head? Tim Boyle16.09.2009
- has anyone seen my can opener? duncan mcrae16.09.2009
- Only moments after installing the fancy new fermenters, a boys at Brewdog experience a beer tragedy when a forklift, 400 barrels of Tokyo, and James get a little too close.
Im King of my World, and by that, I mean craft brewing in the UK William Doyle16.09.2009
- Forklift as a business tool. James is the Head of Stuff and used a forklift to get the Big Picture when creating a new beer. He thought big and their new beer Fat Ass was created. Edward15.09.2009
- AND HES BUYING A FORKLIFT TO HEAVEN - Beer Zeppelin Richard Wildwood15.09.2009
- BrewDogs final secret ingredient is added to their newest brew. Tim Lebbon15.09.2009
- Standing tall against the Nanny State! Dan Balshaw15.09.2009
- NASA returns the empties after BrewDog provide the in-flight drinks for a Space Shuttle flight. John Hedges15.09.2009
- Martin was surprisingly good at hide and seek, James needed a better vantage point. Adrian15.09.2009
- New Brewdog 1.1% beer released in HUGE cans. Nanny state takes steps to ban it David M15.09.2009
- Brewdog - forking metal beers David M15.09.2009
- ...Anything David Blaine can do eh?... Just pop me in one of these and come back for me in 40 days... Stuart Reekie15.09.2009
- Check out my lovely pair of hoppers!
theormskirkbaron.blogspot.com The Ormskirk Baron15.09.2009
- Go go gadget forklift... Johnny H15.09.2009
- Risk assess this fucker! Jimbeaux15.09.2009
- BrewDog has got gigantic bollox Mo15.09.2009
- The New Loo arrived but the seat was a little higher than expected
- Oh shit, i thought it was just going to be a fart. magicdave615.09.2009
- Brewdogs IPA: heads above the rest since 2007 Clarke15.09.2009
- T-minus 10 and counting...
Brew Dog is the first brewery in history to successfully propel a man into space with beer!
- James calculates that they will need another 10 tanks to be able to spell out the slogan Portman Sucks in letters ten foot high. John Hedges15.09.2009
- James belatedly realises that the specification for the new tanks was wrong. Apparently, you have to pour in 60,000 bottles of Hardcore IPA to produce barley, hops, yeast and water. John Hedges15.09.2009
- James is about to realise his ambition of starring in the remake of James Cagneys classic 1949 gangster movie White Heat, standing on top of the tank and shouting the immortal words Made it, Ma! Top of the World! before he blows up the tank. John Hedges15.09.2009
- Hey, Guys, I think we have ve finally found a way to both fly and delivery beer to the masses HoMan Cheung15.09.2009
- I can see the pub from here! Simon Sanders15.09.2009
- And we have liftoff! Mark Krukar15.09.2009
- I told you not to throw my goddamn wedding ring in there. Jack Vice15.09.2009
- And thus proving once and for all that James on a forklift is indeed lower than a brewing tank. Kim Odland15.09.2009
- James realized that, although not the most conventional way to learn skiing, it did provide a lovely view. Chris15.09.2009
- As he was lifted up towards the tank, he started to realize that being the first man to survive brewing process was a really, really bad idea. Jouni Koskinen15.09.2009
- Flippin` `eck, don`t let the HSE catch you up there like that.
....I don`t think I`m getting into the spirit of this. Tony Kiernan15.09.2009
- Dont know about you but my jetpacks sorted
- British Airways refused to lend James two aeroplanes to re-create September 11th in the Broch, so a forklift truck had to suffice at the twin towers of Brewdog!! Alan Robertson15.09.2009
- James plan of world domination takes on new significance as he climbs into his bionic super suit. mark15.09.2009
- BrewDog prepare to send the Man in the Moon his regular order of PUNK IPA. kenneth wilkinson15.09.2009
- BrewDog investigate the effect of James Watt on the fermentation process. Mark C15.09.2009
- BrewDogs work on giant robot Madonna was proceeding apace. Mr Jack15.09.2009
- James and Martin try to break into the two spaceships recently crash landed from Button Moon. vittorio, therinkery.blogspot.com15.09.2009
- When I told you to stay on top of the brewing, I didnt mean literally. Kim Odland15.09.2009
- Brew Dogs - Always thinking up ways to be Top Dogs. Kim Odland15.09.2009