BrewDog's Kitchen Nightmares
Whilst unashamedly gorging myself on a steak and ale pie over the weekend it got me thinking - what other beer-based culinary combinations could I concoct to fill in those gaps in the market? Here are just a few BrewDog inspired suggestions but do they get your taste buds tingling?
Add some snap crackle and pops to those hops! Try Punk’s blend of four different hops with your breakfast and start the day with a bang. After all, barley is just another cereal right?
No, not Starbucks getting all 'gangsta stylee' with their drinks. Next time you go into your local corporate coffee guzzlers, why not whap out a bottle of Trashy Blonde and ask them to throw it over the cubes instead?
Coq au Nan (AKA a chicken drumstick with a drizzling of Nanny State)
A french classic with a twist that's as controversial as Tinky Winky's memoirs, expect to see Coq au Nan appearing at every swanky and horrendously over priced TV chef restaurant soon.
And without forgetting all those BrewDogs out there...
Dogma dog food
Put the pedigree back in your chum whilst keeping your pooch a happy Chappie with just a splash or two of Dogma in his kibble. Just make sure you can resist having some yourself. Even one mouthful of dog food is wrong; especially when you think noone's looking.
Posted in - beer-and-food
- If you did beer in cans, you could make Beer Car Chicken. That would be brilliant with Punk IPA.
- It is actually Tuesday Rachel Anne, Perhaps you should lay off the Tokyo toast in the morning! ;+P
I wish I had some punk krispies in my belly this morning; it would have kick started my Monday morning nicely!The cake would go down well at work meetings! Spiffing images and writing ya barking brewdog blogger!
Rachel Anne 06.10.2009
- Beer and cereal, thats so university student! I did try it once at uni as a joke, didnt work out. If only Id had Punk IPA back then! Mark, Real-Ale-Reviews.com06.10.2009
- Cant wait to see what youve got planned for Christmas dinner!!
Once again BrewDog brightens up my day, who knew that a trashy blonde could have so many uses?! Anna06.10.2009
- Some more brilliant ideas from the ladies and gents at brewdog! Dont think you could go wrong in the kitchen with a bottle of punk :) TrashyBlondeLover06.10.2009
- Punk Crispies are all fine and dandy, (although Punky Nut Cornflakes has a nicer ring to it) but you would be encroaching on the already saturated alcohol-cereal market. Think of the brands youd be competing against...
- Bran(dy) flakes
- Coco Hops
- Root n Fibre
- Honey Nut Hops
- Drunky Nut Cornflakes
The list is endless... Alex06.10.2009
- Haha, awesome! I think Ill marry some trashy blonde with my nightly irn-bru bar ... Irn Bru(ew) Dog anyone...?!? Callum06.10.2009
- I wish I had some punk krispies in my belly this morning; it would have kick started my Monday morning nicely!The cake would go down well at work meetings! Spiffing images and writing ya barking brewdog blogger! Rachel Anne06.10.2009
- I made a steak n ale pie with Paradox Springbank last week. DAMN was that tasty. Probably the best pie I`ve ever had. Just as well as it took over 7 hours from start to finish. vittorio, therinkery.blogspot.com06.10.2009
- hahaha the Brewdog sense of humour slays me every time! Keep it up guys Laurie06.10.2009
- He He He (Muttley style!)
Brew Dog is indeed for life, not just for Xmas lunch. What about puddings though - my main meal of the day! Stevie S06.10.2009
- ha ha ha! Genius! Nice one guys, the only cooking I know involves a microwave, but i reckon I can manage some Tokyo Flakes! Steve05.10.2009
- i always give my wee cocker spaniel a little beery tipple and she loves it. in fact she always gives me those puppy dog eyes that tell me she would really dig some more. however, i always refuse and only encourage sensible canine consumption - i dont think my dog would make a particularly good drunk. martin05.10.2009