Hello beer fans, I’m Bracken the canine quota of BrewDog. Along with my 2 legged companions, James and Martin, I work tirelessly day and night to bring you the top dog of beers.
Our Hound and Human combo has been bringing you the coolest little beers for over 2 years now (that’s 14 dog years!) and I felt it was about time to introduce myself properly and let you all get to know the original BrewDog.
Firstly, I’m not your average pooch; I’m kind of a big deal. I enjoy reading philosophy, solving complex quadratic equations (without a calculator of course), browsing the Financial Times and dreaming up complex marketing and sales strategies with James. We do a lot of blue sky thinking, usually whilst munching pecans.
When I’m not conceptualizing and theorizing, I like to get my paws dirty and help Martin and the other BrewDog brewers make a batch of Punk IPA. My canine senses help me to sniff out the best hops whilst my big chocolately paws are perfect for pressing buttons on the bottling line.
I enjoy artisan cheeseboards, listening to the shipping forecast on Radio 4, chasing rabbits, Jenga, flying kites at the beach and snoozing on top of whisky casks.
I’m a big fan of Meatloaf – both the food and the singer.
I don’t like the noisy hoover, Parma ham, those nasty mass produced beers some lesser humans deem drinkable and Cher.
Follow me on Woofer (Twitter) to get to know the real genius behind BrewDog and get brewery updates with a distinctly doggy edge.
Posted in - brackens-blogs
- I Loves Bracken *heart* Halley16.10.2009
- Yes Im single Katie, I have no plans on settling down just yet - I have an empire to run! I am tempted by your cupcakes though. I love Cupcake. Woof. Bracken13.10.2009
- I did always wonder who the real genuis behind BrewDog was!
- You single? BTW, I make a mean Fluff-filled chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting and top it with bacon caramelized in chocolate stout ;-) Katie13.10.2009
- Sadly not Sally, we have been busy saying a fond farewell to our favourite Italian Brewer this week. Im tempted to make Beer Cupcakes instead - what do you think? Easier for little paws?! Bracken13.10.2009
- Great post, Bracken. Did you ever get around to making that beer cake? Such a busy dog. :D sally monster13.10.2009
- Congratulations on your first blog post! moggy13.10.2009