2 Awesome BrewDog Events
Event 1 - London - 20th October
@ The Bishop of Norwich, 91-93 Moorgate, London, EC2N 6SJ. 6pm until 12pm.
Event 2 - Edinburgh - 21st October
Holyrood 9A, 9A Holyrood Road, Edinburgh, EH8 8AE, 5.30pm until 12pm
Just rock up at either event (or both!) for some great beers and a ground-breaking announcement.
James, Martin the BrewDog gang (and a surprise guest) will be at both events with plenty of our hardcore beers to drink!
We have been working on a top secret project and have some amazing, amazing new to announce at the events. Believe us, you do not want to miss this.
This will be the single most exciting, audacious and revolutionary thing BrewDog has ever done.
Be very, very excited people..........
Posted in - news
- I missed the gig at The Bishop of Norwich - damn!! Any more London events lined up???!! Zena Sullivan16.11.2009
- U opening a Brewpub? or two? Richard Condliffe19.10.2009
- wish i could make it - unfortunately that evil thing called work got in the way again! andy mogg19.10.2009
- You are quitting the business? Moving to America? Splitting operations with Stone? Bought a bunch of pubs? Bought the old Tennants brewery?
Neigh, you have never brewed a traditional (boring) English IPA? Maf18.10.2009
- Will be working Wednesday but will try to get away early & sprint over to the Holyrood 9A about 6. Cheers! G Dunbar18.10.2009
- You do have our curiosity piqued!
I am unable to be there myself but I am sending a representative to the London event :-) tania_nexust18.10.2009
- will be there in Edinburgh......is it in the pub that used to be the Holyrood tavern? know that it had closed but seems to have been taken over and done up. or is my knowledge of edinburgh worse than i thought? David Bald18.10.2009
- is it worth turning up early to the london event? i,m just hoping it,s not going to be TOO swamped! bukowski7818.10.2009
- See you in Edinburgh, but im sure the london crowd will have spilled the beens by then
- Wish I could make the London event, but I is oop norf on a secret brewing project of my own.......damn.
If the special guest is Bracken I will be gutted, anyway Good Luck BrewDogs! WindsorBeerFest17.10.2009
- You had better be right, I have spent the equivalent of more than 10 bottles of Tokyo* on the train ticket, I had better be amazed! Woolpack Dave17.10.2009