The time is almost upon us.......
We are back, this time with a proposal of epic proportions that will truly revolutionise the beer industry. Never one to shy away from challenges, confrontation or cats, BrewDog is about to make dreams come true.....
We can’t give too much away yet… but what we can tell you is that we are about to embark on something that has never been attempted before, it will provide a basis for the revolution against the corporate industrial brewers, and it will help BrewDog in a way that no other company would ever have the audacity to try.
Oh yes, and there’s a new dog in town… all the way from the US of A.
It’s all very mysterious and we’re sorry to be such ball-busters but if you check this website on the morning of Tuesday 20th October 2009… all will be revealed.
Posted in - news
- Equity for Punks eh? Very interesting!
- Oh i see! Now that IS interesting. Time to start digging round the back of the sofa... Bukowski7820.10.2009
- button. pressed. david20.10.2009
- I want the key, I want the secret,eeheehh Will bribe ya with Geordie Sausages MMMmmmm
- But where the heck can i get e-sausages at this time of night?! Bukowski7819.10.2009
- I know the Secret. I have the Password. Can be bribed with Sausages... Bracken19.10.2009
- my finger is on the button... :)
wake me up at midnight. David19.10.2009
- I too have just bough some Punk IPA from Tesco in Ellon with the aforementioned labels attached.....Have they jumped the gun a bit? Graeme Hood19.10.2009
- Well, I have just had the last two (again) Punks off the shelf at Tesco, but these have mysterious Equity For Punks neck labels with equityforpunks.com printed on them. The site is password protected, adding to the intrigue. Am I about to own a slice of Brew Dog? Chris Constantine19.10.2009
- I just succumbed to death by anticipation. You all have blood on your paws... Bukowski7819.10.2009