Caption Competition 5 - Halloween Special
With our latest caption competition you have a chance to win a mixed case of 5am Saint and Punk IPA delivered direct to your door.
Taste 5am Saint in bottles before anyone else. These will be special pre-release bottles!
The Winner is Dan Balshaw Please Contact email@example.com to claim your prize!
Posted in - caption-competitions
- Punkpump - cash from chaos. Alan Robertson17.11.2009
- Pump Dog Rebecca Guest05.11.2009
- Another victim of the explosion in the Brewdog logo factory. Alan03.11.2009
- Martin was throwing the pumpkin around the Brewdog Brewery!
James told him to cut it out! Dan Balshaw03.11.2009
- At Halloween, BrewDog moved from beer to the Spirits Industry. David03.11.2009
- Pumpkin IPA - Ghost modern classic deathly pale ale. Jon02.11.2009
- Come on Portman, can you find a fault with this? Pumpkin Power!!!! Louise Whitwell02.11.2009
- Pumpkins for Punks. Jack O Lanterns didnt like having his face branded by Brewdog, but that is what drinking too much Tokyo will do to a spectre. Adam Lang02.11.2009
- After many failed attempts, The Portman Group finally realise that there is only one way to squash BrewDog... Paul H02.11.2009
- I have seen the light... Stuart Reekie02.11.2009
- After a heavy session drinking Dogma,the Pumpkin just couldn`t remember getting the Brewdog Tattoo ken wilkinson02.11.2009
- After discovering that their pumpkin beer tasted shit, there was only one solution - burn the evidence! Tom Goodhand02.11.2009
- Solution to Global Warming found as UK Brewery develops pumpkin powered cold fusion reactor! Paul C02.11.2009
- do I get some 5am Saint for carving the f@cker? I mean, I know its an amateurish effort, but still... bukowski7802.11.2009
- thats my pumpkin! and heres my entry...
Proof that the sun literally shines out of the BrewDogs Arse... BUKOWSKI7802.11.2009
- Portman Group slams brewery for use of witchcraft in beer promotion. Gareth Young02.11.2009
- Rumour has it that The Smashing Pumpkins will be the first live band playing at the new pub in Aberdeen. Alan Robertson02.11.2009
- BrewDog should stick to beer and forget about the pumpkins Andrew Cooper01.11.2009
- Product placement in the opening titles of the new Halloween film was perhaps a little too obvious. Sam Rodwell01.11.2009
- Who carved that? Its mighty impressive! :)
my caption - Pump(kin) IPA - beer for the undead. David01.11.2009
- Not a single witch was frightened but at least it kept the puritans at bay. manwiddicombe01.11.2009
- The Portman Group may not appreciate a peace offering of a Punkin Joe Clark01.11.2009
- the practice brew for brewdogs new pumpkin beer was not going that well as @BrackenBrewDog just had to show his knife skills uncle wilco01.11.2009
- The Pumpkin didnt like much having BrewDog Carved into his eyes, how was he supposed to find his beer!!! Dale01.11.2009