BrewDog Blog is the Top Dog, Fact
Ranking by Wikio
BrewDog has found itself top of the blogs with Wikio branding it the most influential beer and wine blog in the blogosphere.
Wikio, a search engine for blogs and news sites, ranks which hot topics are currently making a splash on the web as well as the most sought after blogs.
To be honest, it is just great to be on a list with so many of our good friends and beer writing heroes. All the writers on the list do so much for the promotion of craft beer in the UK and for the increased awareness and understanding of good beer.
These amazing blogs and these cool people are the nucleus of what is becoming the UK's craft beer revolution.
The revolution will not be television; it may well be covered in these blogs.........
keep on rocking in the free world
Posted in - news
- Up 37 at 20...the countdown requires an Alan Fluff Freeman panache, do you not think?
Having a seasoned all-round, but tempered, fuzz, I am perplexed as to how to play Movember.
Just let it get unkempt, like a beer-crazed scarecrow?
Anyway, hope to try the relevant brew in one of our more pleasant London hostelries. jesusjohn04.11.2009
- Fair enough, your blog rocks, but with TandyMan at number 6, can you really trust these statistics? Joe04.11.2009
- Bowties, beer, mustaches-- November is the BEST MONTH, EVER. Ally04.11.2009
- It is a bow tie! James, BrewDog04.11.2009
- Rock on! Im flattered to be in such good company. James is that a bow tie or just a weird shadow? Kind of hoping its a bow tie. Ally04.11.2009