Movember: Stocking up on the Good Karma
Karma police arrest this man, he talks in maths, he buzzes like a fridge he is like a detuned radio......
Movember is an annual, month-long celebration of the moustache, highlighting men’s health issues, specifically prostate cancer. Mo Bros start Movember (November 1st) clean shaven and then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their moustache.
During Movember, each Mo Bro effectively becomes a walking billboard for men’s health and, via their Mo, raises essential funds and awareness for Movember’s men’s health partner – The
Prostate Cancer Charity. At the end of Movember, a series of Gala Partés are held to thank Mo Bros and Sistas for their support and fund raising efforts.
BrewDog is proudly supporting Movember with a special Movember Beer, plus making it compulsory for all staff to grow a moustache.
25% of the proceeds of the sale of the Movember beer will go straight to the charity. The beer itself is a 4.5% blend of 77 Lager and Trashy Blonde and the bottle sports a proud moustache. You can buy some here:
Posted in - news
- You look like a bunch of dodgy Scousers. All together now, ey, ey, caaalm down..! Simon Sanders07.11.2009
- unsold beer .... geezzz!! i should visit your blog more frequently, it never fail to amuse ... lorenzo05.11.2009
- Is Bracken growing a moustache? Woolpack Dave05.11.2009
- @ Phil With our capacity issues, I wish I knew what unsold beer was!
- Good way to get rid of unsold beer Phil Dunstable05.11.2009
- Looking forward to a Movember this evening. Nae bother about the labels Angela - cheers! G Dunbar05.11.2009