Equity for Punks: A call to arms
BrewDog’s Equity for Punks share offer closes on 8th of January. As outlined in the terms and conditions, for legal reasons, we have to receive more than £500,000 of share subscriptions otherwise we have to give subscribers their money back. So if we do not hit the target, the money is refunded and the whole Equity for Punks project does not proceed. At the moment we have raised £325,000 and we have until the 8th of January to hit our target of £500,000.
If you like BrewDog and want to be involved in what we do, benefit financially from our future growth and come on this amazing journey with us we would urge you to buy a share in our company before it is too late. This is the only chance you will have to be involved. Anyone living in Europe can invest online at www.equityforpunks.com Apart from owning your very own piece of BrewDog all shareholders will also receive a 20% lifetime online shop discount and have a say in how the company is run. So invest and tell all your friends and family to invest as well. Not only is this a great investment opportunity, it is also a fun and engaging opportunity. With your help we can make the Equity for Punks vision as reality.
There have also been a few exciting, value adding developments since we announced the share offer in October. Our 8 acres of land just outside Aberdeen received planning permission for our new brewery, this instantly adds a significant asset to our balance sheet making any investment already more valuable! In addition we have picked up new contracts, listings and further expanded our current brewery. Sales have been awesome and we added a full time FD to our team. Oh and we caused a global media storm by launching the world’s strongest beer. We have some very exciting plans for 2010 and want you all to be part of them.
If you have any questions just drop me an email. Thanks for the support. You can own part of BrewDog by investing £230 at www.equityforpunks.com
If anyone has any suggestions on how to sell some more shares, any help would be appreciated! firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Being a BrewDog Shareholder:
- Full Dividend Entitlement, equal to that of existing shareholders
- 20% Lifetime online shop discount
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition releases. These will be released to shareholders first.
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Having your say in how the company is run and vote on key decisions online. Shareholders will be allowed to vote regularly on key decisions online.
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Owning part of our awesome new energy self sufficient brewery
- Owning part of our new BrewPub in Aberdeen and subsequent BrewPubs
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- Benefit financially from our future growth
- Being able to buy your own beer in shops and bars
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. What could be cooler than owning part of your own brewery and drinking your own beer?
Posted in - business-for-punks
here are the perks http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article.php?id=191
See addition to the article above also. We added some more based on your feedback.
- I think you need to say more about the journey and how share holders will have a say in the way the company is run.
People will be investing to support you and through their love of craft beer, not because its a sound financial investment. For this reason, I think you would have more success by selling the benefits that people will get.
Make it irresistible by telling fans that theyll get the chance to taste exclusive beers before any one else, be able to attend AGMs, vote on decisions about beer names etc. Stuff like that.
Just an idea. I know that sort of thing would make it more tempting for me to buy in.
(Some of that message is supposed to be quoted out, but the blog wont let me use quotation marks). Chunk23.12.2009
- Have you any plans for a dry or sweet Cider and what do I get for my investment. Christopher Mark Teele22.12.2009
- Alan, The problem is the people who read financial magazines etc will look at the valuation and move swiftly on, as would most financial institutions I would expect. The main value from this offer are the various perks which will attract enthusiasts, not your average investor types. Will22.12.2009
- Just read your interview in BYO (USA), could you not have mentioned it there? Any other international opporunities?
- James, have you thought about the various financial newspapers regarding more PR for the share sale? Money magazines also, along with possibly working with CAMRA down here in England. Companies like Hargreaves Lansdown may also be interested as they are the company I use for my financial planning investments. Alan Robertson22.12.2009