Calling all International BrewDogs - An Equity for Punks update
With only 5 days to go on our Equity for Punks project, we decided to give you a little update.
There has been a little bit of confusion about people living outside the UK wanting to invest.
Anyone living in Europe can invest in BrewDog! If you live in Europe, you can invest online at www.equityforpunks.com hurry – you only have 5 days left! If you are outside Europe, send an email to email@example.com for instructions.
Only 5 days left.....
You only have 5 days left to purchase shares in BrewDog or to add to your existing shareholding!
Benefits of Being a BrewDog Shareholder:
- Full Dividend Entitlement, equal to that of existing shareholders
- 20% Lifetime online shop discount
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition releases. These will be released to shareholders first.
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Having your say in how the company is run and vote on key decisions online. Shareholders will be allowed to vote regularly on key decisions online and have their own forum to discuss anything BrewDog.
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Owning part of our awesome new energy self sufficient brewery
- Owning part of our new BrewPub in Aberdeen and subsequent BrewPubs
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- Benefit financially from our future growth
- Being able to buy your own beer in shops and bars
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
So far over 1,000 have invested almost £600,000 in BrewDog, you can join them by investing at www.equityforpunks.com
2010 has started very brightly for us, with strong sales and a few key staff joining our team. Our 2009 accounts show turnover of £1.8m, this was only our 2nd full year of trading and an increase from £700k in 2008. In addition work has now started at our Aberdeen pub and planning continues to progress well for our new eco-brewery. You should also be looking forward to a couple of very, very exciting announcements from BrewDog over the next couple of weeks.......
Thanks for taking a leap of faith and buying into our little company. Martin, James, Bracken and our team are completely dedicated to ensuring a good return for all investors and hopefully a bit of fun along the way too!
The site we own and have recently been granted planning permission to build our new brewery on. The site is a few miles north of Aberdeen.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- I have 1 share so far, Can i have my name engraved on that stone under the IPA please? Steve Wardell15.02.2010