Sink! Tasting @ The Rake
We had an amazing tasting event with Sink the Bismarck! at the Rake yesterday. Here is what the first people to ever taste the world's strongest beer thought about it.
Available here http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=47
- So Velda, did you actually taste it then ? John Hawthorn24.02.2010
- folk wore glasses rather than drink the poor quality that was being served in them
how dull, 41% oh dear, win win win, but at what price, certainly not taste
meanwhile, the world moves on
- Interesting video, so when will the new hardcore ipa be available as I do like the stuff and when will there be new batches of paradox becoming available? And James, how do you fancy coming to Lincoln for the beer festival later this year (May I believe?) London is not the only place in England, you know! alan21.02.2010
- What a fantastic evening. Great chance to drink a couple of amazing beers, with fantastic beer knowledgeable people interested in drinking beer that will challenge the palate. James was the perfect host, happy to share information and take peoples views. In terms of beer events, The Rake is second to none in London harrisoni21.02.2010
- What word was the guy going to say at about 0:52 ? MikeMcG21.02.2010
- Are people perhaps upset they didnt get in? cheese21.02.2010
- normal people, paul?
- The Rake is not a relaxing place to drink, but the beer selection is sometimes outstanding. The beer prices howvever are rather obscene. Ian21.02.2010
- a lot of the folk wore glasses phil dalgleish21.02.2010
- not exactly a rocking place the Rake is it?
wasnt any normal people invited paul noonan20.02.2010