BrewDog Aberdeen: 10 days in
Lest week we told you we had started work on our new bar http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article.php?id=259
We are now 10 days into the project and almost all of the existing interior including bar, kitchen, toilet block and false walls and ceilings have been torn out. Although it still a big mess we have made great progress this week.
I promise the next update on the bar will be nice concept drawings and sketches for the new look and feel as opposed to blackberry photos of a demolition site. it is all just very exciting and I wanted to keep you guys up to date with the developments.
Posted in - news
- Funny, I seem to remember it looking loads smaller than that, but then Ive not been in there for something like 12 years!!!
Ill be with Hermiston on that one... Dale06.03.2010
- Next thing you need is a football team! Dont forget your best keeper. Good luck to you both!! Graham Smith05.03.2010
- I walk past this on the way to uni almost every day and I get a little bit excited everytime! Cannot wait for the place to open! Lesley Dickson05.03.2010
- This is great news, and I share your excitement. Best of luck with your project - I cannot wait to sit down to a pint. Hermiston05.03.2010
- so when are you starting hiring people then?
I am a manager for a well known,but stuffy,company and I am looking for a new challenge! Steven Ward05.03.2010
- I like demolition! Aidan Skinner05.03.2010