New BrewDog Stuff!
We just took some delivery of some awesome new BrewDog things and thought you may like to see what is in the brewery's inbox this morning.
New Branded Pint Glass
Our new Conical Pint Glass for 2010. Perfect for Punk in your favourite bar, or maybe just your living room. Order some here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=49
New Posters for the Resistance
On our stunning Punk IPA battlefield shot taken by our rock star photographer, Dave Brandfield.
We are currently incuding a poster free with all online shop orders!
New Neck Tags, or scarves as they are now know in the Brewery.
You should also see bottles of Punk IPA appearing in stores with our poignant new neck tags. They look something like this.
It's not a trick, marketing.
Posted in - news
- I like to pint glasses not bad session glasses for 1.20 Josh12.03.2010
- Never mind glasses, where is the hardcore? Centurion09.03.2010
- I agree I really wanted a BrewDog glass but a 330ml glass would be better Callum09.03.2010
- I agree with Steven Dehn.
A pint glass would be OK down the pub but a quality beer deserves a quality glass.
How about something along the lines of a chalice style glass like a lot of the Belgian breweries use. Mark Cade09.03.2010
- Good looking el-pintos. The next t-shirt you do should be that sort of simple logo design too! Douglas MacIntyre08.03.2010
- love the glasses, can see lots of them being swiped at a pub :) anarchy99908.03.2010
- Great love the poster, would it be possible to obtain two posters from one order? Tom Roseveare08.03.2010
- Saw some scarves earlier today in Sainsburys on bottles of Riptide.
Dont like the pint glass, seeing as most of the bottles are 330ml it would have made sense to have a glass that was a bit smaller Steven Dehn08.03.2010
- Ha! I love the scarves. More of this sort of thing. Barm08.03.2010
- Very amusing. Any chance of being able to get the glasses personalised or embossed like the Punkdog idea? Chris Mair08.03.2010