28/4 - 5/5 - A Round Up of Our Week
Last Week was pretty cool for us, here is what we got up to.
Saturday 28th April - Punk AGM
Our AGM totally rocked in Aberdeen. 2,000 people loads of beer, killer live music, awesome atmosphere and the physical embodiment of our anti-business business model: Equity for Punks.
Sunday 29th April
Lunch with Alex Salmond, King of Scotland.
Monday 30th April - Meeting the Prime Minister
Invited to Number 10 Downing Street to meet the Prime Minister, David Cameron.
Oh and we also broke our new centrifuge. By putting too much hops through it.
Tuesday 1st May - Our Best Ever Month!
We closed up our April Accounts and it was our best ever month in terms of sales and revenue. Onwards and upwards. Oh and Martin and also started filming our new Channel 4 show. Which is kinda cool.
Wednesday 2nd May - Inc Magazine
We got covered by my all time favourite magazine, Inc.
Thursday 3rd May - BrewDog Manchester
We Open our newest craft beer bar in Manchester.
Friday 4th May
Hang out with some of my favourite people in the world in San Diego as well as work on some top secret, exciting new projects with some of the most talented creative people I have ever met. Visited Ballast Point and Stone too. Attended the CBC Gala Dinner with Darren, our Scandinavian Top Dog.
Saturday 5th May - Brew at the Bog
We held our first ever BrewDog music festival. Brew at the Bog!
Posted in - our-beers
- James... just had an awesome idea. How about Brewdog brewing in an actual bog ! I mean an actual toilet pan. Would be absolutely awesome spongebob13.05.2012
- The sign of the Devil.....Makes me cringe hellboy09.05.2012
- Hope you told David Cameron to Go F*** Him self. mico09.05.2012
- You must be knackered James! Stephanos09.05.2012
- We also had the amazing Brew at the Bog music festival at BogBain farm on the 5th May, here's some links to pictures and reviews:
Glasgow PodCART: http://www.glasgowpodcart.com/brew-at-the-bog/
Off the Radar: http://offtheradarindiemusic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/brew-at-bog.html
Inverness Gigs: http://invernessgigs.co.uk/brew-bog-warms-hearts/