BrewDog 2010 Photo Competition
At BrewDog we are insanely passionate about hats, rock ‘n’ roll penguins, avoiding ghosts, hops and photos. We bloody photos.
That is why we are giving you all a shot at international fame and fortune by competing in our grandiloquent 2010 Photo Competition. Anything that is even vauguely linked to BrewDog will be accepted, product shots, people shots or just anything quirky and crazy with some BrewDog connection.
There are the awesome prizes and we are happy to ship the beer internationally, so get snap happy wherever you are peeps.
1st Prize. A Sublime box of BrewDog Goodies including our rarest beers. 2 bottles of Sink the Bismarck, 2 bottles of Tactical Nuclear Penguin, 2 bottles of AB:01, our ultra rare ‘Shark’ , 2 x Tokyo*, some special aged Paradox, 4 bottles of Hardcore IPA and 2 BrewDog T-shirts. Worth over £220
2nd Prize A Hardcore box of BrewDog Goodies including our rarest beers. 1 bottle of Sink the Bismarck, 1 bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin, 1 bottles of AB:01, our ultra rare ‘Shark’ , 1 x Tokyo*, some special aged Paradox, 2 bottles of Hardcore IPA and 1 BrewDog T-shirts.
3rd Prize A mixed case including a bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin and a BrewDog T-shirt.
All photos will also be published on the blog, so you will all get to see your handiwork on the BrewDog!
Please email all entries to email@example.com before the closing date of 4th May. Winners will be announced on the blog on the 7h of May. Good luck and Happy Snapping!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Obviously with the hung parliament they've been unable to come to a decision. Hopefully normal service will now be resumed. mtrapr12.05.2010
- Please, dont keep us in any
- (drum roll) and the winner IS....... ? bierjaeger10.05.2010
- cough _cough_ may the 7th _cough_ cough coughee10.05.2010
- hey, i want to see the results! its the 9th of may now. swedishpunk09.05.2010
- Just gonna check: Is it only one photo submition for each person, or can I send you some more if the shooting results in more than one real good picture? (note: "real good") SwedishPunk21.04.2010
- Fingers at the steady. Cameras ready!
- just wondering how many times we are allowed to enter? richard boyden20.04.2010
- Yeah, so if you could like, send me some "samples" to take pics of, that would be great... stupot19.04.2010
- so where can we get a bottle of this shark from then lads? alan19.04.2010
- ill give it a go, but i will warn you, im pretty rubbish at photos anarchy99919.04.2010