Four Paws are better than one!
Trashy Blonde, 77 Lager, 5am Saint and Hardcore IPA are now all available in our 4 packs.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Hi everyone!
We offer the internet's largest catalog http://www.listvanities.com/vanities-for-bathrooms.html
50% Off Select Vanities. Leave me your opinion about http://www.listvanities.comWilliamCQ13.05.2010
- Great I was in the supermarket a couple of days ago and thought, they really need to do these in 4 packs. Top work again. sam floyd02.05.2010
- stop messing about with poxy 330ml bottles and retail yor beer in proper 500ml bottles !! helps on packaging and recycling to!! tony killeen25.04.2010
- what about punk monk? I'd love to see that on general release... Tim21.04.2010
- Ah Chaos Theory. Yes. Hmm. Watch this space. It will be Chaos Theory but not as we know it! James, BrewDog20.04.2010
- What? No penguin 4 pack? Robert Fairs20.04.2010
- I'll buy them all. But I'd buy even more if you bought back Chaos Theory. Bring back Chaos Theory20.04.2010
- Storm.....insert Homer Simpson drooling noise here. Fairzo20.04.2010
- Gah, although I'd love Hardcore at supermarket prices I like the idea that the little independents get the monopoly on the more out-there Brewdog beers. Its these little havens of joy that make a trip across town just incase something new has arrived worth it..... if the big boys get everything in what happens to the little guys.... My principles of course end there, and I'll still buy the four pack from tesco for £9 of whatever it goes out for Chris20.04.2010
- none of the local supermarkets stock BD products, The New City of Milton Keynes, Whats going on?
So I have to buy direct.
Small price to pay for good beer?!steven cordery20.04.2010
- Ditto Dogma and Storm. But it would be good to see Hardcore 4 packs available in the supermarkets.
- Those look great. I'm also loving the new branded cardboard box that my latest order from the website came in - very stylish. Unfriendlyghost20.04.2010
- I think that the 4-packs are a fantastic idea. But can we bring back Dogma and Storm please as they were the best. alan robertson20.04.2010
- We want that in the supermarket in italy....... :-) MAD320.04.2010
- Will the hardcore 4 packs be availble in supermarkets at any point? BeerBirraBier20.04.2010
- How can we get Tesco to get the Hardcore IPA in 4-packs in? They look awesome and 4 bottles of the hop monster would blow people away! Love it. Adrian20.04.2010
- looking good guys, on a different subject, my Abstract arrived this morning whoo hoooooooooo anarchy99920.04.2010
- aitkin's would be a great stockist for you in dundee. keep saying they should get your beers in no joy yet. if i could get hardcore and 5am 4's in there i would be a happy man! martin20.04.2010