15 Minutes of Fame: James on the Telly Box
You can watch this on a bigger screen at our new Vimeo BrewDog TV Channel http://vimeo.com/channels/brewdog
Just over a year ago I (James) appeared in a BBC business-reality show. The show took 12 of the UK's best (yes, I laughed too!) young business people and dropped us in an unknown city with no money, no contacts and we were also slumming it in a youth hostel. The idea of the show was to make as much money as possible and the people who earned the most would get to go home first. Despite having to work with a pretty difficult partner, I managed to work hard, scramble a little bit and make enough money in Istanbul to earn a ticket home and in doing so won the TV show. I am still toying with the ethical and moral dilemma of deciding whether putting ‘Reality TV show Winner’ on my CV is a good idea or not. I think I will just leave it off for now.
This was posted this video a while ago but thought some of our newer website visitors may like to watch it.
Posted in - news
- Hi Hello WeememashyNen29.05.2010
- hi, hello !
my name is Dana McLean .
I want to buy a nice 2011 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible .
please i need help to buy 2011 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible .
Thanx a lot
Dana McLean .
Dana McLean .GobAberoMox20.05.2010
- I remember watching that.
I saw you - James - I saw you... you were drinking a beer that was probably mass-produced and inferior,
- It's not really how much you charge a day it's how much you MAKE a day, Mosr people would bulk at that amount. £1,5m is NOT a lot of money in global marketing. It's small fry. Combine the brewery value with the fishing trawler and she's soon spitting bitter hops. Thomas11.05.2010
- Top internet entrepreneur, yet her name doesn't really come up top on search engine results. For £5000 a day she really should sort that out. Francis07.05.2010
- Dear God, Actually I really do have to laugh, because near the start she used the words "He Has this massive chip on his shoulder" And "Is this about making you look powerful?"
Laughed my ass off!!!!Dale05.05.2010
- I have never seen one man count to ten so many times in such a short film. Roflcopter! Rob Fairs04.05.2010
- I'm the prettiest princess! I want the most toys!
She filled me with the same kind of hate I have for all of the insufferable egomaniacs that appear on The Apprentice.
Well played on keeping your cool (at least in that video, lord knows if you managed it behind the scenes). Interesting bit of camera work there trying hard to frame the trawler as some kind of floating gin palace too.Douglas MacIntyre04.05.2010
- Oh i remember watching it at the time. "pretty difficult partner" doesnt begin so some it up. craig garvie04.05.2010
- That is an awesome video. I could only imagine what you were thinking in your head.
I can't believe that lady. All she could say is "I am I am I am..." F8ing get over yourself and do what you have to do. You totally won that single handedly!paul estrada04.05.2010
- just chill out james!! god sake man!! calm down Jamie w04.05.2010
- Did that stupid cow actually do anything to make money apart from haggling in a rather inappropriate and embarassing way? Gareth Young04.05.2010
- What a bint! rv04.05.2010
- self praise is no praise. she liked talking herself up, that must have been a hard shift for you james \m/ anarchy99904.05.2010
- Wow, how did you manage to not kill her? Gaz04.05.2010
- http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2009/10/26/11767-2fluid-creative-wound-up-to-become-2fluid-digital John04.05.2010
- 1min18seconds until I wanted to put a gag on her.
And not because I'm into kinky sexKris04.05.2010