Hoppy Birthday Tate Modern
World famous contemporary art gallery Tate Modern celebrates its 10th Birthday on the banks of the Thames this week. In true Tate Modern style they’ve shunned the Champagne and instead will be toasting the decade with a drop of the Dog.
BrewDog have created an exclusive special release beer to mark the occasion. A 5.6 Blonde Belgian Saison brewed with spices and infused with vanilla beans. This deliciously complex beer is best served in a former Power Station–turned Art Gallery amidst a gaggle of partying Art lovers.
A beer for such an aesthetically tuned audience needed to look the part, so Bracken commissioned BrewDog’s on-call designer Johanna Basford to create a hand printed label. Available in both black on white and white on black, she spent a week in her studio silk screen printing all the labels for the 375ml corked champagne bottles and a handful of posters. Beer inspired art, for art inspired beer.
Just 4,000 bottles of this artistic birthday brew were created and they are available exclusively from Tate Modern. We've also sent down a few kegs, as we all know every good party involves a keg from a canine. Get your paws on some by heading down there from May the 14th … don’t forget your party hat.
**UPDATE** Get your paws on the kegged Tate Modern beer exclusively at The Rake, Borough Market.
Posted in - our-beers
- <a href="http://qkcmzsmzjfeigay.com">lspawhxxvelaulr</a> http://crhzxeosrggptao.com [url=http://djhdmcgxjbakbqc.com]lvmxfevmkziwkdh[/url]
- <a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7588'> order generic Lotrel</a> and should be considered as first-line treatments,
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7598'> order no prescription Cialis Soft</a> and are being followed to see
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7601'> purchase Augmentin</a> The one remaining question is
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7605'> internet pharmacy Nizoral</a> to rescue patients who did not respond
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7606'> canadian online pharmacy Viagra Oral Jelly</a> nearly ideal drugs
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7611'> order without prescription DDAVP 2.5ml</a> than Gleevec, Kantarjian said.
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7613'> buy cheap prescriptions online Parlodel</a> Many other cancers
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/7615'> cheap delivery fedex Lozol</a> the researchers noted.
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/10666'> order no prescription Rebetol</a> was similar, however,
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/10668'> without prescription Viagra Soft</a> that either dasatinib Sprycel
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11035'> order no prescription Proscar</a> Tasigna is also made
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11120'> buy cod Prograf</a> and hematology at the University
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11138'> generic Mobic</a> in treating chronic myeloid leukemia
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11244'> buy cheap discounted Tenormin</a> The evidence
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11249'> cod cash on delivery Methotrexate</a> of the patients receiving Sprycel
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11252'> from online pharmacy Isosorbide Mononitrate</a> Many other cancers
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11261'> cheap cod delivery Advair Diskus Inhaler</a> of the patients receiving Gleevec,
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11273'> cod cash on delivery Motrin</a> Gleevec,
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11274'> buy cheap cod online Mobic</a> A major molecular response
<a href='http://www.sasstudio7.org/?q=node/11299'> buy without prescription Urispas</a> at the UniversityAgenexceext14.06.2010
- Hello. And Bye.
- Had the last of the keg version in The Rake yesterday after buying a few bottles from Tate Modern gift shop. There were still about 8 bottles in the gift shop if anyone is planning on heading there. Jonathan23.05.2010
- £3.50 for carling is overpriced. You should be compensated for being poisoned. :) Alan19.05.2010
- Had a half of this at the Rake today - absolutely lovely, really flavourful beer - hats off to the brewer. £2.40 though for a half pint. I'm more than willing to pay more for craft beer but can £4.80 a pint be justified? Granted a pint of carling will set me back £3.50 in that part of london, but still...What do others think? JH18.05.2010
- Stupot- you sir are a legend. Just left tate modern with brewdog! For anyone planning to head here, the shop has just restocked with about twelve bottles and bar on level 7 chap i bought from just went and got two more cases. Andy Watson17.05.2010
- Andy - went back at lunchtime and ventured upto the 7th floor bar. They have it and gladly sold me 4 bottles and didnt open them. No bags up there though, so take your own unless you want very coldhands. Brrrr.. stupot17.05.2010
- @Stupot- Gutted too but thanks for saving me a wasted journey at lunchtime. Might have to see if the Rake has some on tap left over this evening after being taunted about it on Saturday evening. Andy Watson17.05.2010
- Just been to the gift shop. Couldnt see it in there :-( Gutted. Stupot17.05.2010
The draught tastes awesome, but The Rake said it probably won't last until next weekend - get there soon. The bar at the Tate will sell them unopened.David Scott16.05.2010
- oh, and if you can make it to the Rake, I'd REALLY recommend having it on tap- it's beautiful stuff. tim15.05.2010
- Chunk- i went there yesterday and they were £3.95 a bottle- quite reasonable I thought! You'll find them in the gift shop at the bottom by the turbine hall. tim15.05.2010
- Any idea how much the bottles will cost from the TM? Chunk14.05.2010
- Kegs of Tate Modern Birthday Beer have also made their way to The Rake at Borough Market. Get your paws on a Pint of Art! Bracken13.05.2010
- Brilliant news, and in contrast to the opening of the so-called National Brewery Centre the other week where they served champagne to guests in a classic example of beer cringe. Good on the Tate Modern. More of this sort of thing. Barm12.05.2010
- Excellent....will check it oot this weekend on the south bank ;-) Stroober11.05.2010
- Looks Great! Dale11.05.2010
- Any idea of the price on these? tim11.05.2010
- Once again Johanna's work adds a touch of class to the bottles. Shame the TM is so far away :-( craig garvie11.05.2010
- Might have to head down there the day after and check it out then. :) Chunk11.05.2010
- Chunk: We believe Tate Modern intended to sell bottles for you to take home, but this greatly depends on the volume left over after the party. Bracken11.05.2010
- Classic Design...and great product placement. Spot on. Fritz11.05.2010
- Just noticed the ABV ... not the same as AB01 then, unless it was watered down or something. Chunk11.05.2010
- Do you know if you'll be able to buy to take away or will they open them at the bar and serve it for you there and then?
Is it the same wort as AB01, fermented with a Saison yeast?Chunk11.05.2010
- Brilliant. Love it. Laurie Delk11.05.2010