How we spend our Sundays
Beer Baseball on top of our 8m high outside fermentation tanks with cans of Miller and Tennents. In this shot, Martin is pitching, James is batting and the ball (can) is in mid flight.
We hate generic, monolithic industrial beers and want to make as many people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. If there are less awful beers on shelves, the world should theoretically be a alightly better place. We are just doing our bit for humanity.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Nice way of spending your Sunday time! We have our own BaseBEERCAN Team and are challenging you in our contest in Stabio next June 19th.
Check out our blog for more info
- Who's the mysterious figure poking over the roof in the background? Rambo? Douglas MacIntyre17.05.2010
- Most importantly, did James hit the can? Jouni17.05.2010
- All those baseball bats sold in Scotland and i never once saw someone using them. So this is a first. Brian Henrici17.05.2010
- I lol'd Michael Richardson17.05.2010
- If I come up one Sunday can I join in? I'm shit hot at beer baseball. Iain Louden16.05.2010
- As economist surely you realise that by buying their beer you benefit their business? Unless of course you stole the beer in which case there is some cause for applause, albeit on slightly shaky moral ground Chris16.05.2010