Lambs, shotguns, old people and craft beer
Lambs, shotguns, old people and other adventures in craft beer
Above is what happens when Martin Dickie shoots a can of Budweiser with a shot gun.
This is what happens when Martin and I let some inquisitive lambs taste some Hardcore IPA.
And this is what happens when we did a craft beer and cake tasting at an old folks home.
Long live the craft beer revolution!
Posted in - news
- Haha my baby lambs , there getting bigger every day , they liked the beer =] Tasha Sudz24.05.2010
- best looking can of budweiser ever! Aditya Challa21.05.2010
- I knew Aberdonians like shagging sheep but didn't know they like to share their beverages with them as well. It's like a different world up there. You learn something new every day. Andy Macintyre20.05.2010
- Martin looks like feeding sheep beer is completely normal everyday occurence while James looks a little concerned in the pic. Tim20.05.2010
- Portman Group flummoxed by sharp rise in alcoholic sheep Chris20.05.2010
- is that 5am Saint you're treating the old boys to?
question: what cake did you have with it?
like the idea of lamb and Hardcore IPA: is this the same approach as the Japanese when producing Kobe beef?Neil Bowness20.05.2010