Caption Competition 13: Lambs
Win a bottle of TNP and a bottle of AB:01.
Posted in - caption-competitions
- SHEEP ON THE LEFT: Martin... James is a football casual.
MARTIN: James, this sheep says you're a football casual.
JAMES: Why don't you shut your fucking face!Iain Louden28.06.2010
- Martin and James taking care of cute lambs. Which Brewdog's beer will they match? Dimitri Carrer20.06.2010
- top secret, experimental craft beer punkified delivery system testing session #43. next stop human (well errr... staff) trials ben steel13.06.2010
- "One more year, and you boys will be sipping on Zeitgeist..." Andrew Clark12.06.2010
- Coming soon to your local cheesemonger: Tactical Nuclear Pantysgawn. Andrew Clark12.06.2010
- "The lamb of God finally gives in" A. Madden31.05.2010
- fed with plenty of hardcore IPA and regular massages, this autumns lamb was going to taste awesome brem30.05.2010
- Since the civet coffee (Kopi luwak) is the most expensive coffee in the world, the Brewdog team decided to make some sheep beer for the upper class clientele... HR30.05.2010
- Mary had a little lamb it's fleace was like the snow and everywhere that Mary went ? mares eat oats and doe's eat oats and little lambs eat barley !@#$ Trent Engel28.05.2010
- James and Martin decide to break their own record for the strongest beer on the planet with "Liquid Haggis" at 42% ABV Justin Burnsed28.05.2010
- Some people have accused Brewdog's marketting tactics as a little wooly Chris26.05.2010
- After months of contemplating, the BrewDog boys decided this was the best way to get rid of the bland, tasteless and apathetic beers from the mainstream richard boyden26.05.2010
- Straight in at number 1 in the Progressive Hops chart is The Lamb Lies Down on BrewDog. Jonathan Kerry25.05.2010
- The National Ewe-nion of Sheep protest against a ban on BrewDog's animal testing project. Gareth25.05.2010
- The National Ewe-nian of Sheep protest against a ban on BrewDog's animal testing project. Gareth25.05.2010
- Yasser Arafat and Kurt Cobain bemoan James' grave robbing antics. Dom Welsh25.05.2010
- You might not be able to tell, but this is how we got rid of the left over Zephyr. Ben Magro25.05.2010
- Brewdog, a wolf in sheep's clothing... Kevin English24.05.2010
- "This tastes good! Which way to the Baaa?" Tom Roseveare24.05.2010
- This is the best way to marinate lamb chops with beer! Josh Williams24.05.2010
- "Somebody count me down 30 mins please, the fun starts once this Rohip kicks in" Martin24.05.2010
- Brewdog, redefining Hardcore
Its like porn, but WelshChris24.05.2010
- Do androids dream of beer drinking sheep? Rob Fairs24.05.2010
- Consent whilst intoxicated is no defence in law. James Campbell24.05.2010
- to me, to ewe,to me, to ewe ( chuckle brothers ) hahahahahahahahahahah anarchy99924.05.2010
- Scottish kobe lambs available in your delicacy stores soon Hendrik Duerkop24.05.2010
- Despite PETA protests, Brewdog decided to continue their experiment of marinating lamb's liver in beer the natural way. nanna24.05.2010
- shiny happy sheeple shaun mcsweeney24.05.2010
- I bet this picture appears on ewe-tube ken wilkinson24.05.2010
- On a recent trip to Wales Brewdog founders take advantage of the local night life Chris24.05.2010
- Stop bleating and get it over your neck! John Daly24.05.2010
- BrewDog Drinkers.
Definition:~ People that break the mould of
traditional beer drinkers and choose quality over mass Market appeal. Like lambs breaking away from the flock to enjoy greener pastures.
- Martin and James officailly unveil the new Brewdog Baaaaaa-r Dan B24.05.2010
- Fraserburgh...where even the sheep need dutch courage Alan24.05.2010
- New to the Brewdog range: Pre-marinated lamb Michael Richardson24.05.2010
- He’s Shaun the sheep
He’s Shaun the sheep
He even mucks about with those who cannot bleatPasi Susipuro24.05.2010
- Feeding that day's meal with some Punk IPA, dinner can always be more tender and juicy. Now to sit and enjoy a meal after a day of hard work. Paul Kelly24.05.2010
- In a blind sheep tasting, Hardcore IPA was preferred 5 lambs to 1. Anthony Harvey24.05.2010
- In their ongoing attempt to defeat the herd mentality that leads to substandard beers, BrewDog decided the only way was to get to them young. Mr Jack24.05.2010
- hey there my lambs no slaughter happening here, dont think so Tasha Sudz24.05.2010
- The morning after a night of "quality control" they're both feeling a little sheepish... David Clark24.05.2010
- Just wait and see we don't call it Hardcore for nothing. jk24.05.2010
- Brew Dog; Providing the milk of human kindness.
Martin & James try a twist in their attempts to condition their ales in new and interesting ways.
Testing out the new brew prepared for The Slaughtered Lamb.
Brew Dogs in sheep's clothing.
- This milk needs more dry hops. Chunk24.05.2010
- James and Martin try their new Lamb-ic ale on their target demographic... tim24.05.2010
- This was a really sheep beer. Patrick24.05.2010
- And then the lambs went Baaaaaashah Palindroner24.05.2010
- Lambs getting slaughtered Glyn Roberts24.05.2010
- That TNP will "silence those lambs" - so that Braken does not get implicated in the slaughter uncle wilco24.05.2010