HELLO! I am a craft beer.
A few months ago we showed you our 'Win' neck tag.
We have now prepared the latest one in the series. Hello! I am a craft beer!
*With respect to Arrogant Bastard Ale
Any suggestions for further neck tags in our series would be appreciated and we will return the favour with some beer if we use them. Leave your suggestions below.
Posted in - news
The cause of and solution to all of the U.K.s binge drinking problemsRichard Boyden30.05.2010
- "These aren't the beers you're looking for. Move along. Rebel scum". is a great shout dom! Rebel Rebel taco27.05.2010
How about a label thats less pretentious and one that actually informs you of whats in the bottle..? Maybe ending with some razor sharp one liner...
Love the beers btw, just think you can come up with something smarterC.W27.05.2010
- dont forget to try your supermarket 4 better than shareholder prices too..
ipa £1.,, 77 T.B 4pks £3.C.W27.05.2010
Drink that tastless over marketed beer!
Drink something that you won't regret after you open it!Josh27.05.2010
- the tescos in irvine stocks 5am, punk ipa, 77, trashy blond and zeitgeist. down the road asda has ripe tide. im surrounded with great beer whoooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! anarchy99926.05.2010
- Are there any plans in the works to get a larger range into Sainsburys around the rest of the UK? ChrisG26.05.2010
- For the BrewDog bottles sitting next to other types of beer the sleeve should read "I'm with tasteless" and have an arrow pointing in that direction. You could print it two sided with the arrow pointing in different directions so that when they stock the shelf your covered on both sides. Tim26.05.2010
- It looks like one of the bigger Sainsbury's stores, the kind of which will have a fish counter, homeware, cookware etc Steven Dehn26.05.2010
- Very good, and it alienates stupid people with no grasp of irony Chris Mair26.05.2010
- Sainsbury's in Scotland. James, BrewDog26.05.2010
- The colour tone suggests it's most definitely Sainsburry's. Thomas26.05.2010
- That looks like a Sainsburys to me but which stores are carrying such a large selection? My local only does Punk IPA not that this isn't fantastic in its self but being able to get a bottle of rip tide whenever I wanted would be awesome. ChrisG26.05.2010
- Typo in the 3rd para there, 'beer' should be all lower case. Barm26.05.2010
- The neck talkers are great POS. Is this in a Tesco or another grocery? Shelf talkers might be nice with food pairings with one of the items from the store. For instance, you can get these printed up:
"Try BrewDog's 77 Lager with grilled tilapia, mango salsa, and fresh liime!"
Along with that, you can have bottles of the 77 Lager over by the seafood section b/c it's an add on to the fish at that point. Any extra placements around the store will strongly increase sales.
Best of luck!!!Grant Curlow26.05.2010
- A Star Wars inspired "These aren't the beers you're looking for. Move along. Rebel scum".
Rebel scum is a great name for a beerDom Welsh26.05.2010
- Very silly and wonderful too. Great stuff. Where is this branch of Sainsbury's? Ferg26.05.2010