A Dog's Dinner @ The Saint in Edinburgh
The Saint, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, Thursday 24th June - email email@example.com for a ticket!
Jist: A small, relaxed basement bar/restaurant in the villagey Edinburgh district of Stockbridge. It opened 18 months ago. White washed walls, roaring fires, hand written menus and awesome beers!
What they’re doing: A six course Dog’s Dinner: A BrewDog Tasting Menu.We got their chef to open a few bottles of BrewDog and gave him free rein to let his creative juices flow. This was what he came up with.
A [Brew]Dog’s Dinner
Haggis with Roast Neaps, Tatties and Zeitgeist Caramel
5am Battered Cod With Matchstick Potato’s and Tomato Coulis
Stuffed Saddle of Rabbit With Wild Mushroom Broth
Oysters 3 Ways, Tempura, Herb Crusted and Natural
(Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
White Chocolate Mousse with Peanut Butter Fudge
Mini Cheese Plate with Walnut and Prune Loaf
The Date: Thursday, 24th June 2010
The Deal: £35 for six courses including drinks with each.
Jo and Richard from Brewdog will be there to talk about the beers and maybe a little bit about BrewDog too. Tickets are limited so email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you get your paws on some!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Scottish Ale is an invented American style. Barm22.06.2010
- Absolutely gutted, I'm moving to Edinburgh 2 days after this! You lot had better do another one cos that menu looks serious. Beers dont sound bad either... Richard Wilson02.06.2010
- Surely it's only Scottish Ale at the Scottish Traditional Beer Festival hense why there is no Brewdog. Then what is Scottish Ale anyway??? Thomas31.05.2010
- Availability permitting, I'll be there. I might even wear some bells Chris30.05.2010
- Is the beer festival not on for three days anyway? DAi29.05.2010
- James, Will there be any brewdog at the aberdeen beer fest next weekend? Graeme29.05.2010
- I know you were invited there last year, and was dissapointed there was none there nor at Aberdeen last year either. As i always prefer your beer in Cask. In fact i went back 3 Times to the 9A for the Hardcore. Man was that crackin in Cask. Would have loved to do the Tasting, but will be working the beer festival craig garvie29.05.2010
- There were Brewdog beers on at the Kingdom of Fife festival in Glenrothes. Including Physics. That was a very nice perk on a good day. Douglas MacIntyre29.05.2010
- We tried hard to have our beers there but have been turned down so many times by them we no longer even bother. James, BrewDog28.05.2010
- How the **** no beers @ beerfest ?
Cmon guys , do us all a favour and maybe get some new followers to boot..C.W28.05.2010
- Scottish Traditional Beer Festival? I am guessing you will not find any BrewDog there Craig? James, BrewDog28.05.2010
- Bad choice of Dates as this Clashes with the Scottish Traditional Beer festival. Ah well maybe next time. craig garvie28.05.2010
- rellay wish i could get upto Scotland for this but unfortunately stuck down here in Wales :(. Oh well i still have my mixed case to enjoy ;) Ben Thomas28.05.2010
- Sounds tastylicious. Douglas MacIntyre28.05.2010
- damn damn damn damn, i'm skooting through europe on the bike for 12 days aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! hope everyone has a rocking night \m/ \m/ anarchy99927.05.2010