Time Magazine feature our Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Now we are proper famous.
They even liked it enough to make a neat little video www.time.com/brewdog
You can get your paws on some of this remarkable little beer here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=46
And this is how we made it, contrary to popular belief it was not mystically crafted by wizards, pixies and clowns.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- He drank it in just over an hour? That's impressive. Has about the same amount of alcohol as 2.5 litres of white lightening. Although not as much artificial crap in it. Will31.05.2010
- I'm taking a bit of Penguin and Bismark to Chicago next week. Maybe this article will cause some additional interest... Douglas MacIntyre30.05.2010
- "alcohol watchdogs are not amused"
Well I am.Robert Fairs29.05.2010
- eep!! that guy skulled (chuged) it! Michael Richardson29.05.2010
- So when will Brewdog and Schorschbräu get together and create something? Dave P28.05.2010