Hop Skull T-shirts arrive
Another BrewDog exlcusive from young Scottish designer Johanna Basford! Find our more about Johanna and her work here www.johannabasford.com
HopSkull is an intricately inked skull of hops, surrounded by gothic flourishes, spider’s webs and rambling foliage. It’s dark, a little scary but with a strangely enchanting beauty.
It has a small BrewDog logo on the reverse.
As worn by Kelly and Fiona!
We only have 30 in total so you will need to be quick to get your paws on this one off limited edition t-shirt. Buy yours here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=54
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Picture in a bigger size. Love this piece of work.
- Bring it on in black, and i will be wearing one of these. Spooner23.06.2010
- I love it. Also cool to finally see Kelly and Fiona, I am only used to seeing emails from them! Adrian22.06.2010
- Maybe you aren't - don't fret..... John Hawthorn22.06.2010
- i don't get it, maybe i'm not arty enough anarchy99922.06.2010