Have you seen this Stoat? T-shirts on sale now!
We started BrewDog in 2007 because we wanted to make other people as passionate about great craft beers as we are. We hate the generic, monolithic, faceless multinational corporations and the bland, tasteless and apathetic industrial beers they produce. So we decided to play some golf with fizzy yellow beers in the above video.
We want to introduce people to a new approach to beer, one that puts the passion, the craft and the integrity back into your glass. Our beers are made with fresh natural ingredients and contain no chemical junk or cheap substitutes. All our beers are craft brewed in an artisanal and maverick way by people who love great. Our beers are loaded with flavour, bite, character and edge, you can buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/shop.php
The End of History was designed to challenge people’s perceptions about what beer is and how it can be enjoyed, served and packaged. We wanted to fuse art, craft beer and taxidermy to make a statement. It is part of our mission to show people there is an alternative to monolithic corporate beers and to beer and elevate the status of beer in our culture.
All the animals we used were roadkill. We are all animal lovers at BrewDog and this was done to showcase and celebrate the animals and felt this was a better fate for them than being left to rot on the side of a road. There is a huge distinction to be drawn between custom taxidermy and the cosmetic industry where hundreds of thousands of animals are bred, experimented on then slaughtered. The End of History was done to make a statement and not to make profit from the animals, we could have easily sold over 100 bottles but this is not why we wanted to make this beer and why we made only 12 bottles and why we will not make any more.
To commemorate the epic beer we also have these new t-shirts.
You can buy yours here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=57
Keep on Rocking in the Free World
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Though the Gucci<a href="http://www.guccishoes-mall.com/conditions.html/" title="Gucci Shoes Store>Gucci Shoes Store</a> Accessories Collection<a href="http://www.guccishoes-mall.com/discount_coupon.html/" title="Gucci Shoes Store>Gucci Shoes Store</a> was well received, it proved to be the force that brought the Gucci dynasty crashing down. Within a few years, the Perfumes division began<a href="http://www.guccishoes-mall.com/site_map.html/" title="Gucci Shoes Store>Gucci Shoes Store</a> outselling the Accessories division. The newly-founded wholesaling business had brought the once-exclusive brand to over a thousand stores in the United States alone with the GAC line, deteriorating the brandís standing with fashionable customers. "In the 1960s and 1970s," writes<a href="http://www.guccishoes-mall.com/site_map.html/" title="Gucci Shoes Store>Gucci Shoes Store</a> Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter, "Gucci had been at the pinnacle of chic, thanks to icons such as Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly<a href="http://www.guccishoes-mall.com/gucci-mens-shoes-c-115.html?sort=20a&page=4/" title="Gucci Men's Shoes>Gucci Men's Shoes</a>, and Jacqueline Onassis. But by the 1980s, Gucci had lost its appeal, becoming a tacky airport brand." coach02.09.2010
The hostess apologized to her <a href="http://www.coach-handbags-outlet.com/">coach handbags</a> unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you <a href="http://www.coach-handbags-outlet.com/coach-sunglasses-c-24.html">coach sunglasses outlet</a>find the cheese?" "In the rat-trap, <a href="http://www.mbtshoesaleonline.com">mbt outlet</a> sir," replied the boy.
- afd fadsf14.08.2010
- When I went to brush my teeth, I was almost surprised that the face in the
mirror hadn't changed. I stared
at myself, looking <a href="http://www.chinadesignerwholesale.com/">name
brand wholesale</a> for some sign of impending wrinkles in my ivory skin. The
only creases were the ones
on my forehead, though, and I knew that if I could manage to relax, they
would disappear. I couldn't. My
eyebrows stayed <a href="http://www.giantsupplier.com/">Cheap MBT Shoes</a>
lodged in a worried line over my anxious brown eyes.name brand wholesale02.08.2010
- <a href="http://www.promopays.com">Promopays</a> is your one stop shop for all your custom apparel needs. We are located in Mississauga and Toronto. We specialize in custom t-shirts, custom hoodies, personalized t-shirts, personalized hoodies, printing t-shirts, designing shirts, screen printing t-shirts, embroidery golf shirts, embroidered hats, embroidered jackets, embroidered tshirts, embroidered hoodies, and more. We use two methods for customization onto tshirts: screen printing and embroidery. Our passion is making custom t-shirts. Let the professionals handle your custom tshirt and apparel orders! What are you waiting for? Contact us! Custom T-shirts28.07.2010
- HopSkull t-shirt. In black. Now. Please. itsallblack27.07.2010
- Black Punk IPA T-shirts coming soon! James, BrewDog27.07.2010
- if you like the idea of a plain t-shirt with the brewdog logo on it say ' harumph' ; ) paulbnoonan26.07.2010
- I'm with paulbnoonan. A plain t-shirt with each of your beer logos. Come on guys, MARKET IT! Nick Nellany26.07.2010
- i still think a plain t-shirt with the brewdog logo in various colours is the way to go, mibbies that jist too boring !!!!! email@example.com