Three Floyds and Stone Brewing Co Beer Dinners at Musa
After the great, sell out success of July’s BrewDog Beer Dinner at Musa, we are delighted to announce that we will be hosting two awesome Beer Dinners, the like of which has never been seen before on this side of the Atlantic! Two of craft beer’s biggest superstars from two of the greatest ever breweries on the planet will be presenting their beers and matching them to amazing dishes at Musa.
On Tuesday 31st of August, Nick Floyd President, Founder and Brewmaster of the Legendary Three Floyd’s Brewing Company (www.3floyds.com) will be joining us along with the 2 other members of the Three Floyds brewing team. Three Floyd’s have consistently topped the RateBeer.com ratings as the highest rated brewery in the world thanks to beers such as Dreadnought Imperial IPA, Alpha King and their epic Imperial Stout, Dark Lord.
Despite their massive reputation, their beers are rarely seen outside Indiana or Illinois. The opportunity to meet Nick and his team, hear their story and taste their beers on draft and in bottle on this side of the Atlantic is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for any beer lover. Nick will be pairing his beers with 5 courses of food and there will be 7 Three Floyd’s beer to enjoy. The evening will also be rounded off with some great live music from Billy Liar. Oh and did someone say Dark Lord?
And if all that was not enough, Greg Koch, Co-Founder and CEO of the awe-inspiring Stone Brewing Co from California (www.stonebrew.com) will be presenting a Stone Beer Dinner at Musa on Friday the 10th of September. His brewery, Stone Brewing Co, was named by BeerAdvocate as ‘The All Time Top Brewery On Planet Earth,’ and the company is widely known for brewing full flavour beers as Stone Ruination IPA and the infamous Arrogant Bastard Ale. Greg is also an ethical food crusader with a huge passion for great food and cutting edge beer and food pairings, and the most eloquent craft beer evangelist in the US.
Greg will be pairing Stone beers with 5 courses and there will be 7 Stone beers including rare treats such as the Stone 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA, Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine, Stone Imperial Russian Stout and their recent collaboration the Dogfish Head / Stone / Victory Saison du BUFF. This is a fantastic opportunity to hear Greg speak about his beers, the resolute philosophy and culture of the Stone Brewing Co, and his enlightening thoughts on food. The evening will also be rounded off with some live music and plenty more beers.
Three Floyd’s Beer Dinner on Tuesday 31st August £30 per person
Stone Beer Dinner on Friday 10th September £30 per person
To book your ticket please call Musa on 01224 571 771
Payment is required to reserve your place. We only have limited availability and we expect the tickets to sell out very quickly.
Posted in - news
- I'll be at the Stone dinner. Can't wait! Ben Hodgkinson17.08.2010
- I'd love to go for the beer but as a veggie I'm guessing there wouldn't be many courses I could eat. And yep I realise that most of the beer probably isnt vegetarian but I make exceptions for fine beers. Leon13.08.2010
- Would love to make the 3 Floyds dinner but I'll "settle" for Stone! Sounds great :) Gavin Dunbar03.08.2010
- *phones chums in Aberdeen*
I had the pleasure of visiting the FFF brewpub when I was in the states a couple of months ago. Absolutely superb beers, and there was a secret bottle of Dark Lord back at the hotel which was opened for the few alongside a Penguin and Bismark. It was a fine trip. I really hope I can make one of both of these.Douglas MacIntyre03.08.2010
- All booked for Three Floyds and will have to work out if I can make the Stone one! Cant wait Michael Ironside03.08.2010
- Booked, for both.... Chris03.08.2010
- Shame I'll be passing by Abrdeen the days after the first dinner and leaving days befor the second one. Still, I'm attending a Beer Dinner with Närke Kulturbryggeri on the 11th som it's not all bad :) Martin03.08.2010
- i wish i didn't live so far far away : ( paul noonan03.08.2010