Bring back Dogma!
So we did. After all we would be silly not to listen to you guys and for the 2nd time in a fortnight a retired beer makes a special guest appearance.
Fresh off the bottling machine this afternoon our 7.8% Heather Honey infused Ale is available for a very limited time only on our online store.
Dogma was originally launched as Speedball in 2008 due to the fact that the beer is a combination of active stimulants and depressants with the beer having Hops and Poppy (depressants) and Guarana and Kola Nuts (stimulants)
You can get your paws on some here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=64
If you by 12 bottles you get an awesome new BrewDog 2/3 Pint glass which is perfect for our bottled beers.
Dogma is an innovative, enigmatic ale brewed with guarana, poppy seeds and kola nut all blended together with Scottish heather honey. A conspiracy of transcontinental ingredients.
This beer is not cool. You may think it is, but that is just a beautiful lie fabricated by clowns and gypsies.
Posted in - news
- <a href=" http://blog.bodybuilding.com/" target="_blank"> http://blog.bodybuilding.com/</a> ... They are very suitable for men who like doing sport.
They are <span class="bblink"><a href=" http://blog.bodybuilding.com/" rel="external"> bodybuilding </a></span> very suitable for men who like doing sport.
- We wholesle many styles of bodybuilding.They are very comfotable and easy to macth with all kinds of clothes. mary17.09.2010
- We wholesle many styles of <a href=" http://blog.bodybuilding.com/">bodybuilding</a>.They are very comfotable and easy to macth with all kinds of clothes.
We wholesle many styles of <a href= http://blog.bodybuilding.com/>bodybuilding</a>.They are very comfotable and easy to macth with all kinds of clothes.
[url= http://blog.bodybuilding.com/]bodybuilding[/url] are very suitable for men who like doing sport.
- <b><a href="http://user.qzone.qq.com/8023263">张少锋</a></b> 測試
Unique Charm living in <b><a href="http://user.qzone.qq.com/8023263">Ruzhou</a></b> , one day,he come suppermarket,there have ring pay for <b><a href="http://user.qzone.qq.com/8023263">8023263</a></b> Euro,That's very expensive,than general diamond ring expensiver, in the city of <b><a href="http://8023263.qzone.qq.com">Ruzhou</a></b> , Not many people not pay for ring of <b><a href="http://8023263.qzone.qq.com">8023263</a></b> Euro.It's very much! <b><a href="http://8023263.qzone.qq.com">张少锋</a></b> Testruzhou13.09.2010
- Wheres my Dogma!!!
Ordered on 3rd and was hoping to be drinking it tonight......chris walkingshaw10.09.2010
- Just ordered a case. Looking forward to it!!!! Johnny Mac03.09.2010
- I loved Speedball when i got it the first time round! Will try and lay my mits on this! Alan Hannah03.09.2010
- I've drank more 5am Saint than any other BrewDog this year. Pour it in a pint glass with a ridiculously huge head and stick your nose it it. Stunning. Jonathan02.09.2010
- on the subject of 5am, i must concur with james - it's absolutely superb ,i've just polished one off myself. definately one of brewdog's best, better than the punk i'd say jh02.09.2010
- I also cannot concur with 5AM Saint being the weak choice. It's a stunning achievement for its price point and ABV. If Hardcore is the Older Brother of Punk, I'd like 5AM Saint to have a bigger brother too (unless you count I Hardcore You to be that, with its massive dry hops overload of course).
BTW James, dinner with FFF on Tuesday was awesome, looking forward to Stone next week!Douglas MacIntyre02.09.2010
- i am dying to get my hands on a speedball!!
I echo the concern about these all being released so close. Too much of my money is going to parcelforce and not Brewdog.Spooner02.09.2010
- Maybe you should have released it with the original Speedball label ;-) Jonathan02.09.2010
- i really thank you guys for giving me chance to know some beers released before ive got to know brewdog. always enjoy your imaginative beers!!!
plus, thank you sooo much for the bonus glass!!! thats so cool and ill really cherish it!
- have you guys retired Rip Tide? i can never find it anywhere, it and 5am are easily my favourite... alastair Crowe02.09.2010
- Fair enough James, its your brewery after all I just think it's by far the weakest link in the mainstay line-up. To each their own. Steven Dehn02.09.2010
5am Saint is my current favourite beer. Insane hoppy aroma, compulsive malty aroma and an avalanche of American hops. All with just 20 IBUs and 5% ABV. Plus it rocks on draft.James, BrewDog02.09.2010
- How about retiring 5am saint easily and by far the weakest link of your mainstay line-up , and using the extra brewing time to brew stuff such as Dogma Chaos Theory, Storm etc in a rotational fashion? Steven Dehn02.09.2010
- Brilliant...you guys are great, shame it was released so close to the last lot of beers causing my bank to worry but that won't be enough to stop me getting some Tom Pickreing02.09.2010
- Dogma is a retired beer?? I'll have to scoop up more as I see it! It's a damn fine brew. Jim02.09.2010