The Stone Dinner at Musa
Greg talking Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
Team BrewDog! Martin, Jared, Stewart, Crhis, Franz, James and Graeme.
Over 70 people attended the dinner
Spicy Lobster Chilli cakes paired well with Arrogant Bastard Ale
We also did a sneaky little preview tasting of the Bashah reserve. this is a video of how this beer started off.
Watch this space for details of more epic beer dinners at Musa!
Posted in - news
- Aberbeen, I can drive to Aberdeen.........what? not Aberdeen Maryland in the US...........Dag! Deathlok14.09.2010
- Excellent evening. Food, beers, entertainment, company, staff and of course Greg from Stone combined to give a rare blitz on ones senses. Anyone who did not enjoy it is "not worthy". John Corall12.09.2010
- Generous quantities of great food, great beer and some great company. Nice to share a table with people who weren't familiar with Stone/BrewDog too. I fear the only thing that can top Friday night is the opening of BrewDog Aberdeen... GJ Dunbar12.09.2010
- Fantastic event. Food and beer was Amazing... Greg was fantastic. I reckon he spoke to every single person there. When he spoke about Stone and The American beer scene he was both informative and Entertainment.
So huge thanks to the Brewdog guys and Greg and the boys from 3F for doing these great events in Aberdeen.
Man did i have the mother of all hangovers the next daycraig garvie12.09.2010
- The Bashah reserve looks absolutely fantastic! I hope I get to taste that during my stay =) Ian11.09.2010
- Martin, keep growing your hair it looks better longer. Jock11.09.2010