AB03 Goes Live
We are delighted to announce the release of the third beer in our Abstrakt series: AB:03.
Imperial Ale Aged over 2 years in whisky casks with raspberries and strawberries
This is an imperial ale brewed back in 2007, aged in Invergordon whisky casks from the 1960s with over 25 kilos of strawberries and raspberries per cask.
We have 3192 numbered bottles, 1200 of which are available online for a limited time only.
You can buy from the BrewDog site here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=66
And from the abstrakt site here: http://www.abstrakt.com/product/ab03
We also have a tiny amount of AB:02 available for those who missed it http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=66
And our new glassware is here too: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=65
More information on our Abstrakt series at www.abstrakt.com
Posted in - news
- We have filled this beer when I worked in your brewery last week.
TASTING GOOD!!!!!!!Michael Stockinger17.09.2010
- Will any of these be making their way to Cornelius in Edinburgh? Chris17.09.2010
- Hello chaps. Would you say that this beer is likely to be very similar to the Zephyr 12.5% that you made a year or two back? Andrew Montgomery17.09.2010
- How long would you recommend keeping this one for? or is this one to be drunk now? Steve Wardell17.09.2010
- Yes they will be Christer James, BrewDog17.09.2010
- Will these be available at systembolaget in Sweden as the other AB's? Christer17.09.2010