AB:03 Launch in Edinburgh
AB:03 will be launched in Edinburgh’s Cloisters bar on Wednesday September 22nd.
You’ll be treated to AB:03 plus five other BrewDog cask ales as the launch night kicks off a BrewDog festival. In addition we will be raffling tastings for End of History, poured fresh from the stoat. We will also be giving very special tastings at some point during the evening of our Stone collaboration Bashah Reserves, both Highland and Imperial.
There will also be running a special charity raffle, with the prize being a day of brewing with the BrewDog team up at Fraserburgh. With a line up like that we’re expecting it to be an awesome night. And if you’re unlucky enough to miss it all, you can pop in anytime and have a crack at some kegged 5am Saint which is permanently on at Cloisters.
Proceedings kick off at 7pm with Chris, Jonny and a couple of our hardcore brewers knocking about to answer any questions and give tasting sessions on the beers. No tickets, no hassle, just some rare craft beers and good chat.
Posted in - news
- Fantastic evening all round. Paradox Smokehead tasting great out cask. First try of the Edge as well. Good times. John M23.09.2010
- HOW awesome was that last night? Cheers for coming guys, I think the folk who turned up by accident almost had a better time than the people who knew what the hell was going on....a lot of suits and ties still about at 10pm... brilliant Chris23.09.2010
- Great night - AB03 excellent on keg, Paradox Smokehead much sweeter (which I reckon really worked with the peat) than I've had before & Kudos to the Cloisters staff for dealing with the ridiculous amount of punters ;) GJ Dunbar23.09.2010
- We had a great night! Paradox and 5am Saint out of this world. Pat Hanson23.09.2010
- Think I'll be getting there early to secure a table - just about everyone I've mentioned this to will be going...should be busy! Loved the Imperial Bashah Reserve :) GJ Dunbar20.09.2010
- Fresh from the stoat, love it. Hopefully it is stoat-conditioned. Barm19.09.2010
- Excellent news !!
Il be there for sure, cant wait..!Chris W19.09.2010