Cool new BrewDog Stuff. Hats, Glasses and Badges
New Teku Glasses, perfect for any of our stronger, bottled beers.
Buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=69
New BrewDog Trucker Hats
Buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=70
And hardcore little pin badges
Buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=71
Any other merchandise you would like to see? Let us know and we may just make some! Leave your suggestions below.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Like the badge - A decent enamel set for each of the labels you've produced would be collectable.
Belt Buckle would be popular, especially if the design incorporated a bottle openerDavid Porter28.10.2010
- neoprene stubby coolers to keep yer grog cold fan your drinking it Roddy c23.10.2010
- I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject? badmash23.10.2010
- BrewDog Mini-Fridge for the 77 Lagers? Sorry, no, cancel that, horribly environmentally unfriendly. How about a Brewdog Cool Bag for 77 Lagers? With a re-usable ice-block in the base or something..? Darren Turpin21.10.2010
- Temporary Tattoos Josh21.10.2010
- A belt buckle would be groovy. Don20.10.2010
- I'd much prefer a hap to a coodie. The pew-on satches sound good like an idea. Those Geku Tlasses look Cretty pool. Andrew19.10.2010
- What's a HAP? Andrew19.10.2010
- How about hoodies and sew-on patches next? I also need a BrewDog light for my home bar. Jock18.10.2010