Hardcore IPA now available in Sweden!
We are delighted to announce that our Imperial India Pale Ale is now available for craft beer loving Swedes to get their paws on!
Hardcore IPA, which won gold at the 2010 World Beer Cup, is now available in Sweden through the ordering assortment of Systembolaget. If you are in Sweden and would like to get your hands on some Hardcore IPA please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The huge beer benefits from having a huge, robust, encapsulating malt backbone for the ensuing avalanche of high alpha American hops. This beer is absolutely loaded with awesome hops. Our first double dry hopped beer, Hardcore has an insane aroma which hits you as soon as you open the bottle. The avalanche of Centennial, Columbus and Simcoe provide an intense rush of flavours and mercilessly hammers the hop resins into your tongue as the bitterness punishes your pallet. Our new very light filtration regime means the mouth feel and body of this beer are incredibly full. This IPA is our tribute to the awesome Imperial IPAs of American craft brewers as we try to recreate a little bit of California in cold and dark North East Scotland.
It is when you are brave enough to swallow that the beer asserts true dominance. It holds you in a self-induced vicious cycle of flavour, bite and cynicism. It just completely and utterly screws you over. It is like being raped by a hop monster! Yet somehow it is difficult to leave it alone. This beer messes you up and very much lives up to the x-rated name!
This is an extreme beer rollercoaster for freaks, gypsies and international chess superstars.
You can also buy some here: http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=32
Posted in - news
- Just sat my tired ass down in a good chair and opened a bottle of hardcore that arrived earlier today.... Havent had Hardcore since i was over at your place making it...
By the great Gods of beer, IVE MISSED THIS BEER!!! Even though the postal office broke 3 of my bottles, Im still in a good mood!
Thanks for making the greatest beer known to man (and penguin).
Best Regards from Norway!Ian26.11.2010
- not seeing any in finnish alko shelves :(( kaipi17.11.2010
- This beer is truly world class. Your best beer and the best from the UK by far! Although I hear very good things about AB04 I have not opened mine yet. Matt14.11.2010
- Good job! Norway next please? :) Eirik Hoem14.11.2010
- I have yet to see any BrewDog stocked at Albert Heijn here in the Netherlands... Justin14.11.2010
- The Hardcore IPA is a great addition to the Bestälningssortiment, Even though the beer is available at select pubs throughout Sweden I hope this will increase the notion of big IPA+ beers in Sweden. Martin14.11.2010