BrewDog Website wins major awards.
On Friday our website won 2 major awards and scooped the Chairman's Award at the DADI Digitial Awards. These are the World Cup, the Olympics, the pinnacle of UK website awards and we won the Best Consumer Wesbite in the UK and also the Chairman's Award for best website overall.
Apparently the awards recognise ‘clear strategic thinking, innovation and exceptional digital excellence’. All of which have always been our 3 biggest goals, Well kind of, other goals also include having loads of fun, making other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are, scaring people with teddy sharks and global domination! We are not sure if there are already awards set up for these goals, although there should be.
Our very own Josie was down to collect the huge prize at a glitzy Leeds award ceremony. The even cooler thing was that Tennents was also shortlisted for best consumer website. I don’t think they ever stood a chance against a craft beer website. We like to think this is another telling precursor to the oncoming craft beer revolution in the UK and another tiny blow against the faceless monolithic multinational mega-corporations and the pathetic liquid cardboard they industrially spew out.
Our website was designed and built by the awesome Hamtpon Associates www.hamptonassociates.com who have been with us since day 1.
Good Night and God Bless America.
Posted in - news
- Hahaha, "Pathetic Liquid Cardboard"
That's quality!Iain Louden20.11.2010
- Well I'm impressed. Fairzo20.11.2010
- ........yawn......did you say something....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz paul noonan19.11.2010
- I'll buy that spam off you Pete Owen19.11.2010
- f.a.o. pete......if people didn't leave comments, don't you think looking at a blank blog would be BORING !!!!!!!!!!!! paul noonan18.11.2010
- Yes, Pete Owen is right. As the nation's number 1 beer blogger, it's clear you're doing something wrong. Maybe you can get a pro beer writer on board?
xx - BoggleSid Boggle18.11.2010
- It's a great website tarnished only by boring comments on the blog. People are stupid. Don't let them speak! Pete Owen18.11.2010
- Congrats Eric Baumann17.11.2010
- i won a tin of spam once.......... paul noonan17.11.2010