Black Tokyo* Horizon
Last Thursday we brewed a collaboration beer with our friends from Mikkeller (www.mikkeller.dk) and Nogne O (www.nogne-o.com). The beer is a fusion of the 3 brewery's respective big stouts, Black, Dark Horizon and Tokyo*.
The brew team getting inspired the night before the brew!
Loads of dark malts!
Mikkel and Thomas looking on from the brew gantry.
Kjetil inspects the mash with Jared.
The beer should be available in late March 2011.
Posted in - news
- Hey Blogger,Merry Christmas!
When you write some blogs and share with us,That is a hard work for you but share makes you happly right?
Yes I am a blogger too,and I wanna share with you my method to make some extra cash.
If you're interested in Internet marketing then you've probably heard about all
the different marketing "Gurus" out there.
They're those marketers that have multi-million dollar launches nearly every
time they launch, the ones that everyone's heard of and everyone wishes they could be.
If you're interested in becoming one of those mega masters of
Internet marketing, you're in luck!
I've created a FREE training course that can teach you exactly what
you need to know to be come one of these renowned gurus!
In my FREE course you'll discover what it takes to get connected with
other marketing gurus and create a promotion circle.
The guide is extremely easy to understand and anyone can use it.
Whether this is your first time even thinking about Internet
marking or you're a seasoned pro who wants to expand, this
course is for you!
If you want to become well respected marketer or just increase
your profits, this FREE course will help you out!
More info you can checkout http://bit.ly/makemoneyonlinefreereport
good luck and cheers!makemoneyonlinefreecourse26.12.2010
- A mix of 3 fantastic beers - must has it!! Kim Odland25.11.2010
- thanks for clearing that up James, but if its impact is going to be as big as everyone is anticipating, it wont matter on the size of the bottle, it will still need loads of space on the shelf! richard boyden22.11.2010
- Will enough be made to find its way to Australia ? Please say yes... Please.. pretty please. Michael Richardson22.11.2010
- Holy shit. Three of my favorite breweries, not to mention that Tokyo* and Dark Horizon 1st ed. are some of the best things I've ever poured down my throat. I'm willing to kill for this. Jouni22.11.2010
- That's what I would call a "triple" or maybe ... a "cube" :-) Cristian22.11.2010
- f*%!ing mental, roll on next year.........well obviously at a nice slow pace, wouldn't mind living another 300 years..........: ) paul noonan21.11.2010
- Oh dear, that's another one to look forward to! :) Dale21.11.2010
- that has to be one of the sexiest labels known to man! andy mogg21.11.2010
- Richard - that is a mistake on the draft label. It will be 330ml. James, BrewDog21.11.2010
- This looks very exciting and with the reputations you 3 breweries have im expecting big things!!!! Is it really going to be over a pint aswell? I look forward to it. Although with Abstrakt in Feb and this in March, i dont think my bank manager is looking forward to it as much! richard boyden21.11.2010