BrewDog Christmas Wish List
With under two weeks of shopping left to go, there's never been a better time to hit the big, red panic button and sink into a Christmas pie fueled crisis by the open fire.
Thankfully, the good elves at BrewDog have Christmas all wrapped up, meaning we have all the solutions to your gift giving problems and tricky people to buy for. So whether you're shopping for a die hard BrewDog fan or an aloof nephew who seizes up every time you get 'text' and 'email' confused, we've got just the thing.
So who's first on our Christmas horrors festive wish lift?
1. The BrewDog Collector: Previously unseen outside very select outlets in the USA, this is your chance to get your paws on the ultra rare, 375ml corked editions of Tactical Nuclear Penguin and Sink the Bismarck. Like all good high strength beers, these come pre-gift packed in a hand drawn brown paper bag. Retro Christmas Chic.
For Best Results, drink while wearing a Tactical Nuclear T-shirt http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=52
2. The Beer Geek: Shopping for geeks of any persuasion is tough, let alone a beer geek. While being a fan of something can be a gift giving God send for those around you, it also sets up a potential minefield of dilemmas including 'Do they have this already?' or 'Is this up to scratch?'. Thankfully, our awesome new Teku glasses are just the trick for those with a penchant for craft beer, particularly stronger brews, meaning geeks and present givers can both rejoice this Christmas.
3. The Weird Nephew: We've all one got in our family – someone who sticks to the corner of rooms at social gatherings, has a disturbing infatuation with dead insects and still carries a 'snuggle blanket' at 25. Christmas shopping for the weird nephew or niece can be a traumatic experience at the best of times but not with BrewDog on board. In fact, our trucker caps will send your 'coolness' rating sky high so much so your recipient might even go to extra lengths to say thank you by choosing to make eye contact. There's no need to thank us.
4. The Die Hard Fan: Akin to the Beer Geek in some respects, BrewDog Die Hard Fans present a similar set of dilemmas. So, if you find yourself shopping for someone who you know is completely and utterly committed to the craft beer cause, a safe bet present-wise is to opt for an old faithful and – in BrewDog's case – we're talking about our flagship brew Punk IPA; or more specifically our Punk IPA tees. Allow your recipient to proclaim their allegiance to the revolution in style whilst being smug in the knowledge your reputation for nailing Christmas presents remains fully in tact.
Punk T-shirt http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=60
Punk Beer http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=17
5. The Person Who Has Everything: The ultimate festive nightmare has to be that fabled 'person who has everything' and in cases such as these, the answer is usually 'just more stuff'. We think the best way to cover all bases isn't just 'more stuff' however, but 'more of everything' which is why our mixed cases - which just so happen to specially pimped out for Christmas - are the perfect solution. All BrewDog's familiar favourites included, we guarantee more of the good stuff really is the best way to go when shopping for the person who has it all.
Finished your Christmas shopping? Now's the the time to crack open a bottle of whatever takes your fancy to celebrate. Merry Christmas!
Posted in - beer-rocks
- <a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843092/Default.aspx>discounted gucci hand bags</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843039/Default.aspx>backpack handbags</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843043/Default.aspx>buy Balenciaga Purple Covered Giant Compagnon</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/UserID/843042/Default.aspx>buy jimmy choo red snake keenan sandals online master card</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843045/Default.aspx>order Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Sneakers</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843046/Default.aspx>salvatore ferragamo pink vara bow pumps buy online</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843083/Default.aspx>order Marc Jacobs Black Mouse Flats</a>,<a href=http://www.dotnetnuke.com/UserProfile/tabid/1542/userId/843084/Default.aspx>buy Chanel Pink Ballerina Flats</a> vfrutirgpoe01.01.2011
- <a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/marlboro-cigarettes/>buy marlboro cigarettes online uk</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/camel-online/>camel evolution</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/davidoff-cigarettes/>davidoff cigarettes menthol</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/john-player-cigarettes/>buy john player special cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/american-legend-cigarettes/>purchase american legend cigarettes cheap</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/benson-n-hedges/>buy bensons and hedges</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/captain-black/>buy captain black red</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/dunhill-cigarettes/>buy dunhill cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/kent-cigarettes/>order kent cigarettes malaysia</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/kool-cigarettes/>buy kool cigarettes price</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/lucky-strike/>lucky strike lures</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/more-cigarettes/>more cigarettes canada</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/pall-mall/>pall mall menthol lights</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/parliament-cigarettes/>parliament cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/rothmans-cigarettes/>order rothmans cigarettes usa</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/sobranie-cigarettes/>buy where to buy sobranie cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/viceroy-cigarettes/>order viceroy cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/vogue-cigarettes/>vogue cigarettes canada</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/winston-cigarettes/>order Winston cigarettes</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone/2010/12/20/cheap-cigarettes/>order cigarettes online europe</a> vfrutirgpoe31.12.2010
- <a href=http://toleone.easyjournal.com/entry.aspx?eid=9269552#comments>top adult dating swinger sex</a>,<a href=http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=adult-dating-online>adult dating mobile</a> certweqed31.12.2010
- <a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/lesbian-dating/>lesbian dating professional women</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/lesbian-dating-online/>lesbian dating black</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/lesbian-online-dating/>lesbian dating in oklahoma city oklahoma</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/lesbian/>lesbians and bisexual dating websites</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/gay-dating/>gay male dating</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/gay-dating-online/>dating gay older men</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/gay-dating-sites/>gay dating gay personals gay networking</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/gay-dating-site/>dating bears cartoon gay problems</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/dating-gay/>gay military dating</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/dating-gay-2/>gay dating sevice reviews</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/gay-dating-agency/>gay dating agency</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating/>adult dating in louisville ky</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-online/>adult meeting dating couple</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/dating-online/>naughty connect adult dating</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-site/>review adult dating site</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/dating-site-online/>adult dating sites scam</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-online-2/>adult cyber dating</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-2/>adult swinger dating sites</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-3/>porn std adult dating</a>,<a href=http://www.ign.com/blogs/toleone1/2010/12/22/adult-dating-4/>dating online singles click adult</a> certyhioas30.12.2010
- I ordered a corked STB and got sent a regular one by mistake :( hoping for a reply from BD shop to sort this out. Jon21.12.2010
- Punk X is here http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=35 James, BrewDog13.12.2010
- But I just made an order! What terrible timing. Christmas can't come twice can it? Jo13.12.2010
- Punk X tomorrow?
I really hope Fiona holds my order like i asked her too, as i dont want it to be 3 orders in just 8 days.Spooner13.12.2010
- Punk X will be for sale tomorrow. James, BrewDog13.12.2010
- Any chances of getting a Brewdog branded fridge so I have somewhere to reside when the tropical weather hits Fraserburgh? Now that the Island of Lost has disappeared I have no Christmas holiday Island to retreat too. Polar Bear13.12.2010
- @Beer Hawk the fresh hop brew has been ditched due to not being up to scratch. I'm going to wait for Punk X to go online too before ordering corked bottles. Jonathan13.12.2010
- I had been holding out for the Punk X as well, but ended up placing an order on Friday because I couldn't wait any longer. Punk X will therefore no doubt be getting listed very soon.
The fresh hops beer was apparently not released because it didn't come up to Brewdog's high standards.bringbackchaostheory(again)13.12.2010
- Nice ideas from a 100% reliable online shop - none of this anonymous/amazon type piffle! I'll be waiting for the Punk-X before I order though, and what happened to the fresh Hops that you guys picked up on your Cheeche and Chong-esque road trip? Beer Hawk13.12.2010
- Great minds think alike. Just ordered my xmas present to myself fron the online shop. Ian Prise13.12.2010