5 Alternative Reasons to invest in BrewDog
Invest in BrewDog here http://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
We’ve been astounded, not just by the volume of press coverage we’ve received for Equity for Punks II, but also the number who have decided to invest in a brighter craft beer future. We now have over 2000 new equity punk shareholders but we’re not in the game of resting on our laurels which is why we’re still appealing to you, the readers of this blog, to become an Equity for Punks shareholder if you haven't already.
We appreciate that a lifetime discount, first dibs on limited edition beers and being able to participate in our special ‘For Shareholders, By Shareholders’ brew day might not be incentive enough for some people. That’s cool with us though, because there are plenty of alternative reasons to become an Equity for Punks punk.
1. An invitation to attend the world’s only AGM chaired by a dog.
Become an Equity for Punks shareholder and you’ll get your mitts on a ticket to our (soon to be legendary) AGM. A craft beer knees-up that’s a whirlwind of talks from industry pioneers, brewing demonstrations and tastings of new, rare and limited edition brews. We think we've got it nailed; particularly because our AGM is the only AGM in the world to be chaired by a dog - Bracken to be precise. So if you like the sound of all of the above topped off with a meet and greet with the world’s only canine MD you’ve definitely come to the right place.
2. Get a member’s card, just like the kind you always wanted when you were a kid.
When you were a kid didn’t you dream of being part of something? We did. Thanks to Equity for Punks we’re doing just that and we want you to be part of our gang. In recognition of joining our cause, we’re creating a unique member’s card for everyone who joins; just like the one you always wanted as a kid (minus the invisible ink). What’s more, this isn’t just any member’s card, this is a BrewDog member’s card which won’t just sit pride of place in your wallet or purse but also unleash a lifetime discount on food and beer in any of our bars – the perks of being a grown-up.
3. Turn up to the brewery whenever you feel like it. We’re rocking an open doors policy bitches!
Becoming part of Equity for Punks brings with it opportunities like no other – like the opportunity to own a slice in the UK’s fastest growing independent craft brewery. There isn’t much point owning part of the BrewDog brewery if you can’t drop round and say hi however which is why we’re rocking an open doors policy for all our shareholders. So whether you fancy a cup of tea, want a tour of the brewery or are simply looking to get your paws on some tees, glassware or any other bits from our awesome merch range, Equity for Punks shareholders will forever be welcome at our new BrewDog eco-brewery.
4. Fancy being an extra in a BrewDog vlog or take a starring role on our blog? Now’s your chance....
We freaking love making video blogs. Whether it involves dressing up as Germans, woodland creatures or sailors we’ve probably made a vlog about it and there’s plenty more where they came from which is why we need all the help we can get. As the number of shareholders who own a part of our business grows we want to give our Equity for Punks punks the opportunity to appear in our vlogs. So if you’re a shareholder who moonlights as a film maker, a photographer or an artist, we want to hear from you. Nothing speaks more about the Equity for Punks experience than the shareholders themselves which is why we also want to speak to people with an interesting craft beer back story, anyone who wants to guest blog for us or have gone above and beyond for the BrewDog cause. Our soapbox is your soapbox.
5. Take part in the Equity for Punks forum – no riff raff or slack chat, just banter and decision making.
Since our BrewDog family is increasingly spread across numerous countries, let alone continents, we’ve had to think of ways to stay in touch other than at our in-person shareholder events and AGM. That’s why we brought the Equity for Punks forum into being - a bespoke arena specially created for shareholders to discuss the future of the company and anything else that takes your fancy. No riffraff, no slack chat, just beer-based banter with friends. Capiche?
For all those who invested so far, the certificates should now be winging their way to you. I will also email an interim discount code so you can start claiming your discounts.
More conventional benefits of investing in BrewDog:
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise including your ID card.
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series delivered direct to your door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
the revolution will not be televised,
- Share certificates being posted out early this week.
With the USA loosing it's AAA credit rating, best to put your money in craft beer!
- Quick question guys, i invested on 12th July, i know it probably says somewhere on the manifesto, but when do the share certificate and kick ass card arrive?
- Surprised Lucas let you have that. He's usually a git for that sort of stuff. *Awaits impending lawsuit and all the investments going on lawyers and the end of EVERYTHING!!* pk05.08.2011
- Had some Hardcore IPA last night. A great way to celebrate international IPA day.
- Love the Darth Vader video by the way. Looking forward to getting my EFP card to claim the discounts!
- Very cool. I am in!