BrewDog Photo Competition 2009
The Great BrewDog Photo Competition 2009 has begun. Cameras at the ready, fingers steady - let's rock! Here is the lowdown peeps. We are not big on rules so there are not too many!
- As long as the photo contains a BrewDog product or logo it is eligible
- Closing Date is 16th February 2009.
- Email all entries to: email@example.com
- The shortlist of 3 will be decided by the BrewDog staff. These 3 will then be placed on our blog for the public to decide the winner!
The stunning prize list is as follows.
1st Prize - bottle 001 of both our limited edition anniversary beers (1968 Bowmore Paradox last year) and the Atlantic Aged IPA (releases April) to be sent anywhere in the world. With a signed certificate. We will also use the image on our homepage and marketing materials with a credit for the photographer.
2nd Prize A bottle of both Anniversary beers, delivered anywhere in the world.
3rd Prize A bottle of both Anniversary beers, delivered anywhere in the world.
What are you waiting for?
As Sweep (mischievous puppet dog from ‘The Sooty Show') says "Izzy whizzy, lets get busy!" Squeeky little genius that he is.
Posted in - news
- Have you got an ETA on the final three being put up craig garvie18.02.2009
- You can enter as many photos as you like- get snap happy! BrewDog25.01.2009
- I am a bit of a beer nerd and I would love to enter, but alas, I have not seen your beer here in Australia. Do you have distro in Oz? dan murphy22.01.2009
- Is there a limit to how many we can enter, as ive taken a few now,and obviously i preffer some to others. But Judges might preffer some of the others
- if only this had been a week earlier i could have had some cracking shots, ill have to go back to the drawing board. Andy mogg18.01.2009
- I’d go as far as saying I already know what my entry will be – probably not too exciting but we shall see!! G Dunbar18.01.2009