5am Saint V-blog
Buy some 5am Saint here http://www.brewdog.com/5am_saint
and some cool 5am Saint T-shirts here http://www.brewdog.com/product/5am-saint-red-t-shirt
- JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! bowman04.06.2011
- i noticed a slight change as well. I usually drink it on draught and it seems to be much darker now in colour than it use to be. Slightly less hoppy too, perhaps just a rogue batch?
Easily the best beer brewdog make, don't go tinkering with the recipe of this too....Ben03.06.2011
- Have you changed the malts you use in 5am saint? It's been tasting a little chocolately recently. Still tasting good, but just a bit, well, chocolatey!
Not just me thats noticed it either, Dredge has said the same thing, as have a few other guys ive spoken to.
Is it just a brewing quirk or a slight change in recipe?
- The best thing I have done at 5am, is drink a 5am Saint. Goes well with doghnuts, the perfect snack, before bed, after a nightshift. Ian Prise03.06.2011
- Great video, a buisness with a sense of humour is much more appealing than a vigalante brewery. Andrew02.06.2011