New Uni-Tanks arrive from Velo in Italy
More fermentation capacity = more BrewDog beers = more happy people.
The BrewDog revolution continues to gather speed. 2 shiny new stainless steel fermentation tanks arrived today from Italy. The 2 new 60HL tanks will enable us to make allot more BrewDog beers at our Fraserburgh brewery. The tanks mean we now have 18 uni-tanks, all supplied by Velo. They will be full of fermenting wort by the end of the week. Batches of Tokyo and 77 Lager should be happily fermenting away in these new tanks very soon.
Heavy Metal: BrewDog Head Brewer Stewart Bowman and his newest toys.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Guys, you got kick ass beer, with real character :)
Greetings from Finland Zeizei21.05.2009
- We want Tokyo in Sweden! Send send send! Robert Scott19.05.2009
- The 2009 Tokyo sounds like it contains high levels of win. Gareth Young19.05.2009
- mmmm Tokyo. I think i will have one tonight to make room for the unfiltered version :-) craig garvie19.05.2009
the word on the street is that 2009 Tokyo is 14% and unfiltered.
Watch this space.
James, BrewDog James18.05.2009
- Anything that means another batch of Tokyo has to be a good thing! Kevin Burges18.05.2009