A New Website & New Building Site For BrewDog
New Building Site
We have now started building on site 2 at our brewery. We started yesterday. As well as a 4000m2 extension to our current brewery we will also be investing in additional fermenation tanks and equipment, and creating an additional 30 jobs in North East Scotland over the next 24 months.
Bored of brewing, Franz, Graeme and Michael decided to start the foundations.
Despite the big investment we recently made in our new brewery we are still struggling to keep up with the demand for our hardcore craft beers. Luckily we have space we can expand into. The expansion project is going to help us brew more beer, share our passion for great craft beer and quite possibly save the world with hops.
The new building will host a BrewDog visitor centre offering tours of the new brewery whilst also promoting education and better understanding of craft beer. In addition we will open a BrewDog shop as part of the visitor centre offering growler fills, a range of BrewDog and guest bottles and merchandise.
Our pilot plant will be used for new recipe development and also interactive and open brewing sessions. We plan on having monthly open days where people can come and help us make some awesome beers and learn all about brewing in the process.
We are also looking to open an onsite tap room in early 2014 at our Ellon brewery.
Our new website is now live. As you can probably tell as you are now on it.
Our revamped site features new drop down menus to make navigation easier, better integration of social media, an events page and a completely new online shop http://www.brewdog.com/shop/our-beer~core-range
We also designed a completely seperate version of the website which should work like a charm on your mobile devices so you can buy beer, check out our blog or watch our latest videos on the move.
We are still in the final testing stages with the new site - please leave comments, suggestions, bugs and improvements in the comments box below.
Oh and rumour has it we have an awesome new app launching soon too.....
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Loving the site new! Now to get me some new merch... Kiki18.06.2013
- Loving the new look website, but you need to add some new wallpapers so I can spread the Craft Beer Gospel via my laptop! Martin C18.06.2013
- That Graham Duncan Wallace lad really knows his way around a hammer. A sledge ledge!! Fan of Pacmen18.06.2013
- First we get a bar, and now we get brewery tours?! BrewDog, you spoil us! When should I book some flights? Magnus; Stockholm18.06.2013
- Brewery tours FTW. Andy C18.06.2013
- Ummmm private viewing for shareholders please? kthxbai ;) ClaireCotsworth18.06.2013