A Sneak Peek at our new TV show!
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
BrewDogs premieres on The Esquire Network in the US on 24th September. http://tv.esquire.com/shows/brew-dogs
In its first series, BrewDogs will follow James and Martin on a quest for nationwide craft beer enlightenment in America. Aiming to convert one million craft beer virgins, our captains of craft will be joined on their merry way by the likes of Stone, Anchor, Elysian, Victory, Oskar Blues and more! They're like Dorothy and Toto on the yellow brick road, only this road is made of hops. And the odd signature explosion.
We will hopefully have a date for UK viewing soon too. Quite literally, stay tuned...
Posted in - brewdog-news
- How do we watch it in the uk? CraigR19.08.2013
- The Apprentice, Dragons Den, that one you did on Channel 4, and now your own TV show. Next, BrewDog the network?! ;) Gav K19.08.2013
- Haha! Looks ace. Nice one guys. PunkyBrewster19.08.2013
- There better be an average of one explosion per episode... Safety Dance19.08.2013
- Wooooot! When will us Brits get chance to see it?? Hannah T19.08.2013