An update on BrewDog Glasgow
Work is progressing well at BrewDog Glasgow - our newest craft beer bar in Scotland's biggest city. We now have July 25th as the provisional opening date.
Here is a photo update of the progress. The bar will have our signature industrial, utilitarian feel and focus on using reclaimed materials. Sorry for the poor quality shots, they were taken on my B'Berry.
The Bar, built with bricks reclaimed from an old firestation and the exposed beams.
The all new glass frontage, framed with reclaimed old school gym floor.
A picture of James taking a picture. Check out the original old feature wall!
Beer for Punks baby.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- coming along nicely, can i have a job?
- Jeez, now I have to spend the money to go back to Scotland to check it out. Maybe fit in a few rounds while I'm there @HoustonBeerMan30.06.2011
- Regent Moray Street across from Art galleries scootvonhoot29.06.2011
- Rockin' , I,m over from New Zealand and leave on 27th July so you better make this date or I,m going to come and sit outside and drink some beer on the pavement!! Andy29.06.2011
- Where is the Glasgow bar situated? Makes me want to visit home more often!
we are actually working on this and it should be online in a few days.
Great minds and all that :)
- How about separate pages on the website for each bar? it's like they're almost hidden away at the moment. you could update them with whichever guest beers you have on at that time. brewdog edinburgh is awesome by the way, and it's a great location for glasgow by the looks of things - not too far from the glasgow artisan roast. you should do a coffee beer with those guys. Richard Wilson29.06.2011
- Special brew for Glasgow launch.... How about a nice fruity beer aged in the finest reclaimed Buckfast bottles. call it the brew of doom! Chris B29.06.2011
- I was hoping you'd make a beer called Fastbuck maybe at 5.1% Toni C, Inverted town29.06.2011
- Martin - well played
- Will there be a special beer on the night exclusive to the Glasgow bar? Fruit based... Brewfast?... Martin29.06.2011