How we brew hardcore craft beers.
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Posted in - brewdog-news
- I like the Bad Religion intro at the end of the vid!! From album How could hell be any worst, Cool!!! fat_mac03.12.2011
- Grrrrrrrreat! fritz29.11.2011
- Glass is more eco friendly than cans. Green Goblin29.11.2011
- I'd like to see a "look around you" style vid! Stephanos29.11.2011
- WOW, Bowman is Handsome. x cher29.11.2011
- Cans do indeed rock, we love them. Dark Glass does the job too though.
- Great job Stewart. Buy me one sometime. Adam and Jennifer's mom. louisville friend29.11.2011
- That was STUpendous...
Seriously though. Nice little vid.
More Stu please.Graham Cowie28.11.2011
- Hey you know I love you guys at BrewDog, but I am going to call you out on something. Stewart says that anyone who uses a clear bottle for their beer clearly doesn't give a damn about their beer.
If the idea is that a darker bottle protects the beer from UV light better, which ultimately makes a better tasting beer, wouldn't a can protect the beer even more from UV light than a dark bottle?
And wouldn't that be the ultimate in 'caring' about the beer?
You know I love your beers, but if clear bottles are truly detrimental to beers as compared to a darker bottle, then I'd say a darker bottle is detrimental to beer as compared to a can.
Just saying....Bracken's Bitches28.11.2011
- Great video - awesome to see Stewart in a starring role!
- Not just an American V/O - an awesome 1950s style american announcer. Who also helps with editing the video.
We will rock on!
- Great stuff! Keep 'em coming! Andy S28.11.2011
- American V/O and bleeping out the swearing. Err, rock on... Eh?28.11.2011